Sign in to follow this  
want2bonh20

enzo sac

want2bonh20    0

Has anyone out there bought an enzo fat sac? I have a 2010 SV 230 and was wondering about the enzo fat sac. If anyone has one, have you connected it to the factory ballast system and if so what additional connectors were needed. Wanting to get thoughts before I put money into this.

Thanks,

Ken

post-2145-1288713841_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Want,,,,Im laughing too hard bro!! Please tell me youve at least offered to take the Kingman out to dinner first. LOL :surfing2:

calling H! LOL

Congrats on the boat bro! Love the tribal.

want2bonh20 :thumbsup:

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the Crew, you will have to excuse duramat I am sure you will get the joke at some point.

The original Enzo sac that FlyHigh offers was made for a Enzo SV230 with Side Swipe exhaust by the looks of it you do not have Side Swipe. Most members have opted for custom sacs so they can get the most weight out of the area they have and place fittings where ever they need them. The Crew is currently have a Crew Deal on FlyHigh products click HERE for the details.

h20king    794

Dura you crack me up want2bonh20 :thumbsup::surfing2::rofl: I definitely think a diner is in order and better check with the wife first :rofl::rofl: all in good fun anyways welcome to the crew and like doc says most of us go the custom route to maximize space used for ballast..............H

enzo on LI    79
Has anyone out there bought an enzo fat sac? I have a 2010 SV 230 and was wondering about the enzo fat sac. If anyone has one, have you connected it to the factory ballast system and if so what additional connectors were needed. Wanting to get thoughts before I put money into this.

Thanks,

Ken

Yes to all questions...by the way love the name! :thumbsup: I am happy as hell that I bought the enzo sac (I did not go custom). Best wave that my Enzo 230 has produced yet. Installed into the factory system. Will let others help with all the fitting jargon. There are numerous threads on this forum instructing on install info as well as other full blown configurations to better utilize the existing system or complete new custom setups. You can't go wrong with Fly High!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..