CrewAdmin

CenturionCrew.Com Hats and Visors

LakeSurfer    10
Love them, maybe a little smaller on the cent logo but I'm just being picky now.

Sorry admin, not a fan at all of that one. Just my opinion but these are a hundred times better. If necessary I would pay a bit more for these.

x2

CrewAdmin    192

Again please understand we have looked into the above designs. The issue is as they are they would have to be made in pieces and then be sewn together to get the design. Unless someone on the Crew knows a business that can do them as shown we believe the cost would be way out there considering they would have to be laid out and made by the manufacter.

As promised here are the parameters to give everyone a better idea of what can and can't be done, see the image below. A hat can be embroidered just about anywhere on the hat, in a 2.25 to 2.50 inch square area, except the bill and around 3/8 to 1/2 inch up from the bottom/bill of the hat.

Keep in mind we had the hat below made to use as an example, this not the final design just something to give Crew members an idea of the placement of logos and what can and can't be done on the hats.

Keep the input coming, we want the hat to be designed by the CenturionCrew.Com community.

gallery_7_136_65124.png

rawinnin    73

Admin

Like the new hat design :spiteful: I do think the logo on front would pop more with a little red or blue in the embroidery. But great design IMO.

bcollins    18

DArksider, how are you making those designs? Are you in the business, working off a certain website, or just using some type of photo editor or something? Any way you can make sure they meet the standards crew admin has referenced.

FYI, it's hard to get past the fact that the test hat looks like one of those "bacon neck" tshirts on the hanes commercials. Probably looks much better in person.

DarksideR    1,679
DArksider, how are you making those designs? Are you in the business, working off a certain website, or just using some type of photo editor or something? Any way you can make sure they meet the standards crew admin has referenced.

FYI, it's hard to get past the fact that the test hat looks like one of those "bacon neck" tshirts on the hanes commercials. Probably looks much better in person.

bcollins, Im using photoshop cs5. I am not in the business, I actually work at a chemical plant :spiteful: LOL. I will try again to fit within the parameters.

bcollins    18
bcollins, Im using photoshop cs5. I am not in the business, I actually work at a chemical plant :innocent: LOL. I will try again to fit within the parameters.

Toxic Avenger....they look great, nice job.

DarksideR    1,679
Toxic Avenger....they look great, nice job.

LOL. That's how I feel when I work my 12 hour graveyard shifts. Thanks.

Here's 2 more, tried to stay within the parameters. The sizing could be made to suit the embroiderer by the embroiderer.

post-848-1282852355_thumb.jpg

post-848-1282852364_thumb.jpg

Here's the logo on it's own. Still needs a bit of tweaking to be right.

post-848-1282852376_thumb.jpg

I think we should have a vote on who likes what hat design and if it's one of the ones that costs more, then give us some idea of that to see who'd be interested at said price. It's hard for me to decide which one I like best, but Im sure the price point could lean me one way or another. What does everyone else think? Admin?? Anyone???

• Like 1

Recently when ordering more Crew decals we asked the company to make a fitted cap based on the new t-shirt design. The area that can be Embroidered is a area between 2.25 to 2.50 inches square. This is not a final design just something to give Crew members an idea of what can and can't be done on the hats.

med_gallery_7_136_109817.png

med_gallery_7_136_84907.png

I really like the back of this hat but the front skelitor guy is not my thing therefore I would not wear it.

LOL. That's how I feel when I work my 12 hour graveyard shifts. Thanks.

Here's 2 more, tried to stay within the parameters. The sizing could be made to suit the embroiderer by the embroiderer.

post-848-1282852355_thumb.jpg

post-848-1282852364_thumb.jpg

Here's the logo on it's own. Still needs a bit of tweaking to be right.

post-848-1282852376_thumb.jpg

I think we should have a vote on who likes what hat design and if it's one of the ones that costs more, then give us some idea of that to see who'd be interested at said price. It's hard for me to decide which one I like best, but Im sure the price point could lean me one way or another. What does everyone else think? Admin?? Anyone???

I really like this second one here, with the offset logo.

Thank you all, Admin and DarksideR, for putting in the time and effort to make our little community better. I appreciate it.

T

enzo101mo    98

I like to see it without the skelton but instead just the armor and the sword coming at you more. I feel that the armor shows more strenght in Centurion boats and represents concoring all others.

CrewAdmin    192

We believe we have found someone that can produce the FANTASTIC designs that :thumbsup: DarksideR :thumbsup: came up with, we are working with the manufacture and waiting to hear back.

To have custom hats made will not be cheap BUT, will be off the hook, so here is the question. Not sure of the exact designs yet but, based on what DarksideR has come up with how many of you would order hats and how many would you order if they were $20+$5 shipping = $25 to US crew and $20+$10 shipping = $30 via. USPS to Canada crew and you could ship up to 2 for sure maybe 3 at a time?

We need to have a really good feel for how many would be ordered if we did it as a group.

We believe we have found someone that can produce the FANTASTIC designs that :thumbsup:DarksideR :thumbsup: came up with, we are working with the manufacture and waiting to hear back.

To have custom hats made will not be cheap BUT, will be off the hook, so here is the question. Not sure of the exact designs yet but, based on what DarksideR has come up with how many of you would order hats and how many would you order if they were $20+$5 shipping = $25 to US crew and $20+$10 shipping = $30 via. USPS to Canada crew and you could ship up to 2 for sure maybe 3 at a time?

We need to have a really good feel for how many would be ordered if we did it as a group.

That is Great!

Assuming different base colors flexfit (type) hats, I'd get two.

I think that price is great for a flexfit, custom hat. Really it is good.

Thanks

T

duramat    462

I would be down for 2 hats! I usually come home from the slop with 2 hats That I give out as "thank you's" to neighbors and family that help the wife out when Im out of town..Ill be Keeping these!

DarksideR    1,679

This sounds great. Those prices are totally reasonable. Can't wait to see what design gets used.

h20king    794

as allways im down for sure 2 maybee 3................H

bcollins    18

2 for me as well...that's a good price. I see hats going for $30+ these days. As long as they're not flat bills, which none appeared to be, I'm in.

2 for me as well...that's a good price. I see hats going for $30+ these days. As long as they're not flat bills, which none appeared to be, I'm in.

Oh good point bcollins, no flat bills for me either!

T

summertoy    0

Great job on the design i will be looking for at least two :( then i can retire the one i bought from the centurion store.

Kyle    0

2 for Kyle Mac would be great.

rick9021    0

New member here, but would love to have 2 hats!!! Thanks for the hard work everybody!