CrewAdmin

CenturionCrew.Com Hats and Visors

I just got up to speed on this topic..Both pics of the hat designs are awesome! I will order those!

bcollins    18

like the first one, very simple. How about cent logo, helmet, in the front and centurioncrew.com across the back of the hat?

Edited by bcollins

islander033    2
.... How about cent logo, helmet, in the front and centurioncrew.com across the back of the hat?

I'm a bit of a minimalist....so I dig this idea^^^.

Not that the other submissions aren't cool :surfing2:

DarksideR    1,679

It's funny, but my first idea for the hat was basically that. I like the idea of the cent logo being off center for some reason, and had wanted the CenturionCrew.Com print to go from the right of the logo around to the back of the hat. So it'd be kinda the side and back, the only reason I didn't do that was because of the hat image itself... all you would have seen in the picture was "Cen" .

Im stoked that you all are digging my designs and am open to suggestions. I'm sure CrewAdmin is taking notes as well :(

Here's another one I just came up with. Sort of a distressed look... or at least that was my intention.

post-848-1282108857_thumb.jpg

It's funny, but my first idea for the hat was basically that. I like the idea of the cent logo being off center for some reason, and had wanted the CenturionCrew.Com print to go from the right of the logo around to the back of the hat. So it'd be kinda the side and back, the only reason I didn't do that was because of the hat image itself... all you would have seen in the picture was "Cen" .

Im stoked that you all are digging my designs and am open to suggestions. I'm sure CrewAdmin is taking notes as well :welcome:

Here's another one I just came up with. Sort of a distressed look... or at least that was my intention.

I too like the idea of the logo off center, front and the crew name on the back. But personal preference would be to make the logo on the front smaller than this...that said I like the distressed look.

T

h20king    794

Im stoked that you all are digging my designs and am open to suggestions. I'm sure CrewAdmin is taking notes as well :welcome:

I relay like that design is there any way you could do one with wake warriors where the centurion crew is since that is on the new crew wrap and move the centurion crew.com to the back of the hat

DarksideR    1,679
I relay like that design is there any way you could do one with wake warriors where the centurion crew is since that is on the new crew wrap and move the centurion crew.com to the back of the hat

Im afraid I don't quite follow you H20. Some pics of what you're talking about would probably help me out. I assume you're talking about the skeleton dude on Wakedocs boat?? I don't know if that's what you mean? And would likely need permission for that too.

bcollins    18

Sweet, I like this one alot because the logo blends in...can you do one in white?

Nice designs!

Troy    234

I like this one the best so far also! Great job DarksideR!

Kyle    0

I like this one.

LakeSurfer    10

I am a man of simplicity. White hat with the black smaller Centurion logo centered on front with CentruionCrew.Com in smaller black letters on the back. Pretty close to the very 1st hat, but the logo centered and Centurion Crew on back. I like the white hats because they are not as hot. Black hats are awful hot in the Texas heat.

WakeDoc    471

The one problem with light colored hats in Texas is they tend to stain from the water we usually ride in.

DarksideR    1,679

Yeah, white hats get dirty... quick.

Black also tends to fade in the sun PDQ too.

But looks damn good.

h20king    794
I'm afraid I don't quite follow you H20. Some pics of what you're talking about would probably help me out. I assume you're talking about the skeleton dude on Wakedocs boat?? I don't know if that's what you mean? And would likely need permission for that too.

no skeleton just the words wake warriors in the Trojan head with centurioncrew.com on the back of the hat

Maybe the Blue and Black with the wave would be a good choice for the heat. Here in Hot-Lanta, everything fades out in the sun. And quickly too!

bcollins    18

Yeah, white hats go to hell real quick but I don't care...I like to rock the white hats, not really sure why. I'm up for other colors as well, just not black. Don't care for black hats. All personal preference of course.

CrewAdmin    192

We have been looking into the above designs. The issue is that most of them would have to be sewn together to get the design, unless someone on the Crew knows a business that can do them as shown we believe the cost would be way out there. For sure the input is great, we will try to put some parameters in place ASAP to give everyone a better idea of what can and can't be done, then re-look at the designs and determine what can be done to achieve one of them.

Again thanks for the ideas/designs and the time it took to create them they look great we would love to have one of each as shown.

CrewAdmin    192

Recently when ordering more Crew decals we asked the company to make a fitted cap based on the new t-shirt design. The area that can be Embroidered is a area between 2.25 to 2.50 inches square. This is not a final design just something to give Crew members an idea of what can and can't be done on the hats.

med_gallery_7_136_109817.png

med_gallery_7_136_84907.png

DarksideR    1,679

post-848-1282757204_thumb.jpg

post-848-1282757214_thumb.jpg

A couple I did this morning before seeing the above two posts by Admin. Guess Im still not in compliance for the stitched one. What's the criteria for screen printed hats?

I like the back of the test hat you have there, but think IMO the front is a bit much for stitching that small.

bcollins    18
post-848-1282757204_thumb.jpg

post-848-1282757214_thumb.jpg

Love them, maybe a little smaller on the cent logo but I'm just being picky now.

Sorry admin, not a fan at all of that one. Just my opinion but these are a hundred times better. If necessary I would pay a bit more for these.