h20king

August picture thread

h20king    794

thanks T I have tons of pics and video that ill post when we get home..................H

Lakesurfer and I hooked up for an early, 6am, set today.

Pretty good water and weather for the first half but a little breeze picked up late. Regardless, a good time. No pics of me but here is Lakesurfer.

T

post-533-1282837105_thumb.jpg

post-533-1282837110_thumb.jpg

post-533-1282837116_thumb.jpg

post-533-1282837127_thumb.jpg

post-533-1282837133_thumb.jpg

post-533-1282837140_thumb.jpg

LakeSurfer    10
Lakesurfer and I hooked up for an early, 6am, set today.

Pretty good water and weather for the first half but a little breeze picked up late. Regardless, a good time. No pics of me but here is Lakesurfer.

T

Great times. But I always feel bad after surfing with T. He is the ultimate picture guy and I am the opposite of that. I need to do a better job taking a few pics of T in action.

Very cool getting out before the sun gets up and surfing for a few hours before work.

DarksideR    1,679
Great times. But I always feel bad after surfing with T. He is the ultimate picture guy and I am the opposite of that. I need to do a better job taking a few pics of T in action.

Very cool getting out before the sun gets up and surfing for a few hours before work.

That IS cool... you guys must be pretty close to the lake to get in a set before work.

I can't get my family outta the house before 8, which means I get to the lake by 9:30 :innocent:

Im moving closer next spring.

That IS cool... you guys must be pretty close to the lake to get in a set before work.

I can't get my family outta the house before 8, which means I get to the lake by 9:30 :animier:

Im moving closer next spring.

Yeah guess we're lucky as we're only 15 minutes from the front door until we're filling ballast. Plus its just us two, no kids etc.

If that we're the case it would take MUCH longer!

T

Carter13    69

H,

Water looks great and it looks like you guys are having a blast.

On another note those boose bottles look like they aren't getting hit very hard. :drinks:

DarksideR    1,679
Shuswap Lake, BC

August, 2010

NICE!

WakeDoc    471
Shuswap Lake, BC

August, 2010

LMAO!!!

Shuswap Lake, BC

August, 2010

no Kokanee' spilled? should do a doubles shot with the ranger in the background and kokanee girls on a boat

h20king    794

well I just started surfing this summer as the knee wont take wakeboarding much anymore here is a quick video from today I allmost have the three down :thumbsup::thumbsup: