h20king

August picture thread

I have been told the IS Squirt is the new boat board of choice. If I did not already have IS Blue Lake, I would get the Squirt and use it as boat board.

Well after i ride your blue next week :innocent: maybe I'll buy it from you and you can get the squirt!

T

duffymahoney    10

Is your transom sac in the middle of the swim deck? I have never put sacs on my seats before. How hard is it to keep them there?

LakeSurfer    10
Is your transom sac in the middle of the swim deck? I have never put sacs on my seats before. How hard is it to keep them there?

If this is at me, then

1. Is your transom sac in the middle of the swim deck?

I really have not had very good luck with the transom sac. I took this idea from you and Bigcat and have been trying it out over the 3 weeks without much success. I moved it more towards the middle of swim deck this week because running my set up with the transom sac causes a second lip in my wave. Take the transom sac off and the wave cleans back up. Next week I am going to try running a little less on the seats and move the transom sac around to see if I have better success. Otherwise, I am done with it.

2. I have never put sacs on my seats before. How hard is it to keep them there?

I tie down all of my sacs just for safety. With that said, 400lbs sacs will stay on your seats without being tied down. 750lbs sacs you have to tie down or they will roll off. I find sacs are very easy to keep on the seats, especially if you fill up the Enzo sac 1st. Once the boat starts to lean over the sacs naturally roll toward that side of the boat and away from the edge of the seat. Note: I use sacs because I surf 90% of the time with 1 or 2 other guys so I dont have any people weight. I also have two tsunami pumps that I can run out of the back locker at the same time. So I filling them up only take a few minutes.

Edited by LakeSurfer

Wiggles    2
I have been told the IS Squirt is the new boat board of choice. If I did not already have IS Blue Lake, I would get the Squirt and use it as boat board.

I would say to anyone thinking about the squirt get it, It is a great board and it works for my fiance and I both, we love it, so much faster then anything we have ridden and a very good price as well!! I'm almost getting the 3's now on it!! :)

Edited by Wiggles

Bigcatpt    408

I have to put my transom sac in the middle of the swim deck. If I put it on the surf side it throws spray on the face of the wave. But it really helps the wave size and push. I often times put a 400# sac on the back seat and it stays there without any problem.

duffymahoney    10

I have it tied off perfectly so that it doesn't touch the wave at all and is still on the side we are surfing. Totally works perfectly

Ramzety    1

The IS Squirt is perfect for all riders and has plenty of speed. Does tend to nose dive a bit if you get to far forward and can take abit of time to get use too. Very easy to to nail 3's on as well.

I have gotten up several first timers first try. It is a little squarrly at first but all have gotten use to it.

duramat    462

Hoping to have a Squirt in my posession tomarrow for my Powell trip! Im really anxious to try it out! My Sweetspot order got lost so theres no chance of it for this weekend :( But it is coming! :thumbsup:

Carter13    69
Hoping to have a Squirt in my posession tomarrow for my Powell trip! Im really anxious to try it out! My Sweetspot order got lost so theres no chance of it for this weekend :( But it is coming! :thumbsup:

That black cloud just keeps following you huh?

RVR-RAT    269

A picture of my daughter having a little fun at the river last week post-1061-1281197757_thumb.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Ouch, my neck! :o

Earlier in the week, I included a ski pic to show off the water and I think that was around 10:30 and still no boats on the lake, we put it at 10 and pulled out at 2 and had a great day.

post-1474-1281241670_thumb.jpgpost-1474-1281281683_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=7038:Aug_5_2010_189.JPG]post-1474-1281281591_thumb.jpg

post-1474-1281281551_thumb.jpg

twomankayak    1

Still having trouble with Free Riding for people 180-200 lbs.

My set up - 2008 Falcon V - port tank filled 230#, starboard side 1/2 filled 130#, rear locker 750#, observer seat 260#, post seat 260#, 10.5MPH SG PP, trim 0 degrees, 150# observer on the swim platform, 400# observers on the port side on top of the seat , 190# driver starboard side.

150 lbs riders can free ride all day. Hyperlite Co-Ex and CWB Ride 5'3". I replaced the ACME 497 with ACME 1579 13.5 14.25 and that's made a lot of difference.

I weigh 185 and have ridden both boards and very rarely feel that push or get slack in the line.

I've talked to Centurion and

Any help on weight?

h20king    794

I am running custom falcon sacks best guess is around 1200LBS in the rear 200LBS lead under the bow filler cushion and the blade on 4 I weigh 208LBS and can surf all day without the rope sounds like you have enough ballast make sure to keep the tip of the board pointing at the rear corner of the boat weight on your toes and slightly foreword some pics of you surfing and your wave will go a long ways in us helping you lose the rope

post-777-1281377539_thumb.jpgpost-777-1281377553_thumb.jpg[attachm

ent=7064:004__3_.JPG]

post-777-1281377579_thumb.jpg

h20king    794

and all that will give you something like thispost-777-1281377951_thumb.jpgpost-777-1281377983_thumb.jpg

Edited by h20king

h20king    794
post-777-1281378172_thumb.jpg one of my boy he weighs 180LBS you can see the wave better in this pic also my speed is about 10.6-10.8MPH

Still having trouble with Free Riding for people 180-200 lbs.

My set up - 2008 Falcon V - port tank filled 230#, starboard side 1/2 filled 130#, rear locker 750#, observer seat 260#, post seat 260#, 10.5MPH SG PP, trim 0 degrees, 150# observer on the swim platform, 400# observers on the port side on top of the seat , 190# driver starboard side.

150 lbs riders can free ride all day. Hyperlite Co-Ex and CWB Ride 5'3". I replaced the ACME 497 with ACME 1579 13.5 14.25 and that's made a lot of difference.

I weigh 185 and have ridden both boards and very rarely feel that push or get slack in the line.

I've talked to Centurion and

Any help on weight?

A lot of people setup thier ballast differently on here and all seem to get a good wave. Do some keyword searches on this site for Falcon V surf and you'll come across some of the old threads. I'm almost 180 pounds and this is what we used this weekend which created a decent size wave with plenty of push. 700# locker, 350# surf side seat, surf side stock ballast full, 350# bow towards surf side, switchblade at 2, going 11mph gps....only had 2 people in the boat (driver and surf side passenger).

The weight you listed should be ok though to get a good enough wave. Do you have a picture of your wave? Was it tall with a very short pocket? I think some people have said that if you get too much weight in the rear on the falcon that you get a huge wall but very short pocket and very little push from the wave. A big wave doesn't always have the best push. Play around a bit with the weight, you'll get it. As H20 said it may be a bit of your riding technique. You'll get better. Check out some of the threads on here where guys are posting tips...they help a lot. I rode with KrisKussee this past weekend and he had me riding a bit further back on my board which really helped me freeride longer. Further back on the board and a wider stance helped out. Have fun with it, you'll get it!

Edited by KnuckleDragger

CDSV230    0

Finally was able to ditch the rope... :thumbsup:post-731-1281472172_thumb.jpg

Edited by CDSV230

Earlier in the week, I included a ski pic to show off the water and I think that was around 10:30 and still no boats on the lake, we put it at 10 and pulled out at 2 and had a great day.

Best water out here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..