CrewAdmin

August PHOTO CONTEST: Best Boat Photo

Bigcatpt    408
How did I know he was going to chime in about that! LOL. To be honest I think I've surfed more heelside this season than goofy! :lol:

As it should be! LOL! And I misspoke actually. Its not the right side, its the correct side.... since left is not right.

islander033    2
As it should be! LOL! And I misspoke actually. Its not the right side, its the correct side.... since left is not right.

So true! :lol:

Bigcatpt    408

^^^^^^^ to dang funny!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but its usually me doing the discriminating!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DarksideR    1,679

LOL, all in good fun.

ALTHOUGH... even Centurion themselves have named the rev prop rotation sys the "surf right system"!

Seeing as how they ARE the wakeboat authority in the wakesurfing community, who am I to argue? :Surfing:

duramat    462

Ok, heres some entriies for KrisK and his Avy

post-50-1282119459_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119470_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119484_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

some more

Good luck Kris! :(

post-50-1282119547_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119562_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119578_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119595_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Heres some Entries for Knuckledragger!!

post-50-1282119732_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119745_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119761_thumb.jpg

I dont think Im helping my cause any LOL :(

The pics were just to good to not post up!

duffymahoney    10

Love the blue transom sac on that blue avy! Genius

I dont think Im helping my cause any LOL :welcome:

Thanks for the pics Dura! I'd say it still counts as your entry since you took the pics. Great work!

duramat    462

It's your boat! I'm just one of your crew members that goes out with you guys :welcome:

DarksideR    1,679
some more

Good luck Kris! :welcome:

post-50-1282119547_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119562_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119578_thumb.jpgpost-50-1282119595_thumb.jpg

I want on this boat! You guys got a good selection of boards there!

Bluelake in water, Sweetspot, Carbon Drew, Squirt with a short fin?, and a Black Pearl? Am I right??

Sweet pics BTW Matt!

I have to put in one more entry for myself. The weather here has turned for this weekend, and I'll be working anyways so this is my final entry for the contest. Everybody has some great photo's here, I can't wait to see what the next contest will be.

post-848-1282152622_thumb.jpg

Bigcatpt    408
I want on this boat! You guys got a good selection of boards there!

Bluelake in water, Sweetspot, Carbon Drew, Squirt with a short fin?, and a Black Pearl? Am I right??

Sweet pics BTW Matt!

I have to put in one more entry for myself. The weather here has turned for this weekend, and I'll be working anyways so this is my final entry for the contest. Everybody has some great photo's here, I can't wait to see what the next contest will be.

post-848-1282152622_thumb.jpg

And a Red Woody to add to that list. I coulda brought the Grindwater Ginsu and the P5 prop as well but no room on the boat!

kriskussee    9

The Blue Avalanche even leans better on the "other side." Great work helping me set it up, thanks to Duffy, Bigcat & Crew Deals (for the killer deal on the custom sacs) - Great pictures Duramat! - notice how the Tribal graphic changes from dark to light and the metalic sparkle when the light hits it on a few photos up the thread... Yea, we had a great line up of boards on the boat, but the funniest thing on the boat was the local Tige' dealer (the skinny dude sitting in the back in the surfing picture - he is a goofy rider, and said he has never been on such a big wave! - Go Centurion Avalanche) - all we were running is a custom sac & brick on the swim deck & non- adjustable trim)

Wiggles    2

Figured I'd try my luck with the contest, i just have the one so far on downloaded, but once I get the other two camera's downloaded i'll add more. Wish it was leaning but this was just as I was starting to fill :thumbsup:

post-1090-1282243048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wiggles

here's all i got.

hope its good enough =]

post-773-1282581430_thumb.jpg

post-773-1282581449_thumb.jpg

post-773-1282581546_thumb.jpg

post-773-1282581593_thumb.jpg

Edited by Avy c4 surfer

h20king    794

well we made it to shasta so one more entry sorry it's late....................Hpost-777-1282656714_thumb.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..