Way to own this thread Trev! Great pics! How long did it take your wife to ride ropeless? Looks like she's doing good. Lucky you both surf the same side!

Thanks man.

For Sue I think it was about 2 sessions (two days) to get her ropeless. It wasn't very long. She loves to ride but is at the point where she needs a new board; outgrown the Landlock and needs something more agressive. Totally lucky that she surfs regular. Odd, however, that both my kids surf goofy. Hmm maybe they are not my kids after all? LOL

T

DarksideR    1,679
Thanks man.

For Sue I think it was about 2 sessions (two days) to get her ropeless. It wasn't very long. She loves to ride but is at the point where she needs a new board; outgrown the Landlock and needs something more agressive. Totally lucky that she surfs regular. Odd, however, that both my kids surf goofy. Hmm maybe they are not my kids after all? LOL

T

LOL. Wow, 2 days, that's it!? Impressive. Im hoping to get my son into it, he's only 7, and tried the knee board the other day. Might try to take him on the bluelake with me once I get a bit better at it.

LOL. Wow, 2 days, that's it!? Impressive. Im hoping to get my son into it, he's only 7, and tried the knee board the other day. Might try to take him on the bluelake with me once I get a bit better at it.

Cool. There was a thread going on the board regarding boards for kids. I converted an OLD Hyperlight skurfer wakeboard (just took off the binding and added traction pads) for my son. He is 11 yrs old has been riding it a few years now. He weights 70# now and was around 60# back then.

T

post-533-1278772727_thumb.jpg

islander033    2
.....think its time to lose the rope

Lots of slack there.....drop it already :unknw:

smitty    0

Hey T,

Post me a pick of your boat, Dude we were there all week we just got home yesterday. We were staying over at the campground I'll post up some pick's in a bit.

-Jeremy

Hey T,

Post me a pick of your boat, Dude we were there all week we just got home yesterday. We were staying over at the campground I'll post up some pick's in a bit.

-Jeremy

Wow - sorry I missed you. I've got a condo at Conner Estates, right near Drifters.

Here is the boat.

T

post-533-1278783468_thumb.jpg

smitty    0

Yep, saw your boat tied up never saw you on the water..Great looking boat, maybe next time!

Edited by smitty

Yep, saw your boat tied up never saw you on the water..Great looking boat, maybe next time!

Yep - 630am wakeboard sets and 730pm surf sets. Then lots of floating and swimming.

Next time.

T

h20king    794

thanks guys i just really started surfing this year as my knee wont take much wake boarding any more here is on more pic of the sunset last night I think it is a great pic :unknw:

post-777-1278787085_thumb.jpg

h20king    794
post-777-1278788580_thumb.jpgpost-777-1278788825_thumb.jpg a couple shots of my oldest son I love the pics I think they give a great perspective of how big my wave relay is not bad for a falcon :surfing2:

duramat    462

Sweet pics H!! That wave looks good!

smitty    0

Here's one more, what do you notice? :surfing2:

post-27-1278829550_thumb.jpg

Where you at Spud!

trev, smitty, and anyone else from central cali, i think jquick too,

ill be at don pedro on saturday.

ill keep my eyes open!

ill be by the waterfall