CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

I just found the site after searching for info on my new boat. Have been out twice and i am hooked. Time to teach my kids how much fun a boat can be.

Wiggles    2

Welcome to the site, there is a ton of info on this site for pretty much anything you need to know, and not to mention a few knowledgeable people as well!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Troy    234

Welcome to the Crew! Kids will love the boat, ours do!:thumbsup:

enzo on LI    79

I just found the site after searching for info on my new boat. Have been out twice and i am hooked. Time to teach my kids how much fun a boat can be.

Welcome. I found the site over a year ago the same way you did...searching the web with questions about my Enzo. Best find on the internet to date! :clapping:

anthonyv911    0

AnthonyV, 04 Avy....7 years into it and not even close to stoppin! Order of fun for a 50 year old,(me) behind my boat is Wakesurfing,Wakeboarding,Wakeskating. Excited about this site! Now I have somewhere to ask all my questions about my issues. Yup!

h20king    794

AnthonyV, 04 Avy....7 years into it and not even close to stoppin! Order of fun for a 50 year old,(me) behind my boat is Wakesurfing,Wakeboarding,Wakeskating. Excited about this site! Now I have somewhere to ask all my questions about my issues. Yup!

Bro bout time you checked in.Here are a couple pics of your ride cant wait till shasta....................................H

post-777-0-01604300-1327551282_thumb.jpg

post-777-0-80698000-1327551403_thumb.jpg

Shredsurfin    0

What's up all? I just purchased a 2012 Enzo SV244 with the bling bling package! I love it ! Ready to start shreddin got a wet suit as well so I can start early! I'm located in lewisville tx so If anyone is close hit me up and we can do some boarding ! ... I'll get some pictures up soon! I got a custom wrap on it as well you gotta see it ! Later bros!

DarksideR    1,679

Welcome to the site Shred, and congrats on the purchase of one fine boat! Would love to see your pics of it.

LakeSurfer    10

What's up all? I just purchased a 2012 Enzo SV244 with the bling bling package! I love it ! Ready to start shreddin got a wet suit as well so I can start early! I'm located in lewisville tx so If anyone is close hit me up and we can do some boarding ! ... I'll get some pictures up soon! I got a custom wrap on it as well you gotta see it ! Later bros!

Awesome!! Did you get it from Family Power Sports? You are right down the street from me. I am in Highland Village and try to get out a few days a week. Send me a PM and lets go surf.

Tantrum00    0

Hello,

I was surfing the web and came upon this site. I think it is great.

I run a small wakeboard business in Notheren New Jersey, My ride is a 2008 Centurion FalconV and I love it.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the site! Always great to see another Falcon owner. I have an 08 and love mine also. Great info on this site. Post up some pictures of your Falcon.

DarksideR    1,679

Welcome to the site Tantrum. Please do post some pics of your boat in the Crew Rides thread!

Glad you found us Tantrum! We are lost can you help us find our way out of here?

Tantrum00    0

Thank you all, I have been looking over this site the last few days and it keeps getting better and better.

truekaotik    458

Yes it does :-) This place is full of great advice, mods, banter, jokes, ect... Enjoy and get some pics up of your boat!!! It's been a long winter for some of us!! Haha need fresh pics!!!

Edited by truekaotik

firemanron    3

Hey Guys,

I'm brand new to this site. While doing some reseach for a new boat for my family I found a few sweet Centurions which eventually led me to this site. I've spent alot of time surfing this site for ideas and decided to join. It's awesome. I've decided that a Centurion will be the boat for us and can't wait to find one (hoping this month) Anyway just want to say "great job" to everyone on the site.

lifesvr    3

Hey Crew,

I have been more of a silent observer for the last few months. I have an 05 lightning upgraded to the stargazer perfect pass, added a heater with 2 heat tubes this winter, Ordering the FAE, transom light, and sacs this spring. Glad to see a dedicated group of fanatics. If your in norther MN or WI hit me up lets surf!!

Bjtgolfin77    0

Wassup Crew! Been hanging around the site for a couple of months trying to deceide on our new boat and we have finally pulled the trigger on a 2012 Enzo 211 from my local dealer in VA, Bill's Marine. Bill's has been awesome to deal with, as this will be our second boat from them in three years. The family needed a bigger boat to lug all the friends around in and we are super excited about the boat and ready for the warm weather to arrive. Thanks for all the awesome information this forum delivers.

Can't wait for the boat to arrive in a few weeks, counting down the days! :thumbsup:

truekaotik    458

Welcome guys and congrats on the new boat!

Pics of the water whips guys???

lifesvr    3

Will get pics up as soon as I pick it back up from the dealer!!!