CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

Wiggles    2

DaFuzz

That's a nice looking boat, but if your wanting a boat that you can surf/wakeboard on you will want to make sure you find a v-drive (easier & safer to get a nice surf wave on) not a direct drive. I would think if your going to go Centurion,and if length is an issue the Falcon would be your boat, it is the shortest @ 20.5 feet I believe, but can do everything just as good as the others. The Elite is next @ 21.5 Ft, then the Avy is 22 or 22.5 Ft, and the Enzo's and the big boys, either @ 23 or 24 ft... all of these boats will give you a wave you can do everything on, but each step up gives you a little different options to look at...

I'm not sure if its gone or not but, I think there is an 09' Avy selling for 46G's in AZ (no Tax) that is an pretty unreal deal as far as I'm concerned and its totally set up. Stereo, ballast everything!!! but that is if you want to be spending that much money. Either way you can find some pretty nice boats in the Centurion's I as would everyone else here would recommend them and also can give you help with any questions you have. :thumbsup: Looks through the thread that says about show us your rides, it will have pics of all the models that are out there, might help you in deciding, or narrowing it down.

Edited by Wiggles

h20king    794

welcome to the crew I agree with what has been said above keep your search down to just v drives or you will soon out grow the boat If you let us know about what you are wanting to spend we can keep an eye out for you many great deals come up here in Oregon and we have no sales tax.....H

DaFuzz    0
This ones a bit more money, but would suite you and your family much better. You can't beat the wrap around seating of the v-drives!

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/boa/1916348353.html

Very nice. Looks like I need to stick with the V drive models. I think my budget is between 22-22 G. Not a lot I know but with 3 kids it's all the wife will let me spend. Need to wait a bit to pull the trigger but I certainly looking to narrow down the models I want (and can afford) and try to make sense of which models have which options standard and aftermarket.

A bit confusing to try to decipher which boat came factory with certain ballast systems and which ones are compatible with aftermarket, etc.... Hopefully some more lurking on here will sort me out.

Thanks all for the input thus far and hopefully I'm heading down the righteous path toward Centurion boat ownership and Hella fun on the water come next summer.

Cheer all

Tad

DaFuzz    0
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/1937054685.html this one is a good deal real nice boat most of the service has been done at my brothers shop

That's what I'm talking about!

Thanks for the post. Need to hammer down some finances and get doing my research on importing a boat and trailer so I can act on deals like this when they come along. Thanks everyone for their help so far. Great forum

Edited by DaFuzz

want2bonh20    0

Hi all, glad to be a new member of the Centurion Crew!!!! love these Boats. I have a 2010 SV 230 just getting into the wakesurfing. I learned how to surf 19 years ago when I lived on the North Shore in Hawaii.... Glad to get back to it, even better that I can do it "Inland" now....

Ken

NC

post-2145-1288807226_thumb.jpg

post-2145-1288807292_thumb.jpg

post-2145-1288807373_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the Crew, nothing like owning your very own wave...SURF'S Up... :crybaby:

Ramzety    1

Welcome to the crew

What's up Crew?

Been lurking on the site for the past week checking out some info and I am addicted! Figured it was time for the Noob introduction. My wife and I just purchased our first boat, a Centurion of course, and are excited for the upcoming summer. Located in the NW (Seattle) so I am sure I will see some of you around. This site is full of lots of good information and people. I think we made the right choice in purchasing a Centurion.

Dominator    0

Site looks great. Thanks for everyone who have made it happen. I've owned my Centurion for 14 years now and I'm looking to upgrade to a newer v-drive very soon so I can surf without worrying about falling into the prop and outdrive. Totally kidding!

Troy    234

Welcome!

islander033    2

Hello everyone! Awesome site!

Welcome to the site! Where are you from?

islander033    2

Sacramento, ca

Nice place I hear.....lets see sime pics.

mojoridin    1

Brandon

Nice boat! Looks exactly like ours just a different model. :Rockon:

Welcome to the site.