New Member Intro!

Spud    7

Real nice boat !!

Rodzoo    0

ENZO SV240 2010

Edited by Rodzoo

Rodzoo    0

:thumbsup: Hello All you Liquid Lovers

I am a new owner of a 2010 Enzo SV240 Some of you might have gotten to know me from the M*#@B$ C*ew. Also I'm a Lake Sumerville regular. I traded My 07 boo in on a new Enzo SV240. I'm here to get to know some new friends and a smoother ride.... :surfing2:

Edited by Rodzoo

kawi2k4    0

Hey everyone, name's Phil , from Winnipeg, MB Canada :thumbsup: just bought my new used 05 cyclone. Love the site and it's been extremely useful already. Here's a pic from our first launch last weekend. post-1027-1272111334_thumb.jpg and of course with our first launch I had to check out out the wave would be like for surfing....comments are always welcome!post-1027-1272111451_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

Rod, Kaw, welcome to the site!!

Rod let's see some pics!

Kaw awesome pic man!!

Spud    7

Welcome... pics !!! Kaw, sweet boat !!

Rodzoo    0

This is a new as you can get.

It will have the surf graphics for now hoping to do a wrap on the sides

The boat will be delivered the first part of May

So I am trying to learn about any thing I need to look at upgrading to

Full load of WS 8s, AMPs and EQ

Let the Fun begin!!!

Edited by Rodzoo

Troy    234

Welcome! Nice pics guys. Rod, how long before the boat is done?

Rodzoo    0

No finish day yet just 3 weeks is all i can get out of them. I havent gotten any new pics yet. Thoese pics are a week old

Troy    234

That wait would KILL me. LOL. but it is looking good!

I just joined the site and will be picking up my new boat on Saturday hope to have it on Columbia on Sunday if all goes well. I will post some pics next week.

Troy    234

Welcome and congrats. can't wait to see some pics.

WakeDoc    471

Welcome and Good Luck on the new Purchase!!!

enzo on LI    79

I am so late to this thread...but my name is Dereck and my wife's name is Kelly, and 2 years ago we bought our 2008 Enzo SV230. This is our first Centurion, but not the last. We made the switch from a MC X30. Have not once regretted it.

post-1011-1278714034_thumb.jpg

post-1011-1278714190_thumb.jpg

post-1011-1278714079_thumb.jpg

mcdog    0

Bought my 2005 Avalanche new at the Atlanta Boat show. Not a lick of trouble until a recent bent prop. Found this forum looking for a new prop. I love my boat and I'm glad to have found you guys. I am a mini-mod at x-h2o.com also. Freestyle jet skiing is my other passion besides wakeboarding.

Bought my 2005 Avalanche new at the Atlanta Boat show. Not a lick of trouble until a recent bent prop. Found this forum looking for a new prop. I love my boat and I'm glad to have found you guys. I am a mini-mod at x-h2o.com also. Freestyle jet skiing is my other passion besides wakeboarding.

What lake do you ride in ATL?

DaFuzz    0

Wow. Amazing site.

Have been trying to hammer down a boat that will fit the needs of my family and I (wakeboarding/skating/surfing) and all the literature I have read and demo's I've seen are leaning me in the direction of the Centurion.

With 3 kids under 8 yrs old I'm looking around at what's available around these parts (Central Ontario in Canada) at a decent price. Still trying to sort out the different models and years and options that I would like best but this site has been a tremendous help so far. Hopefully I find some answers to the questions I have and I can pin down the model that will suit my needs (and budget).

Thanks to the folks for sharing

Wow. Amazing site.

Have been trying to hammer down a boat that will fit the needs of my family and I (wakeboarding/skating/surfing) and all the literature I have read and demo's I've seen are leaning me in the direction of the Centurion.

With 3 kids under 8 yrs old I'm looking around at what's available around these parts (Central Ontario in Canada) at a decent price. Still trying to sort out the different models and years and options that I would like best but this site has been a tremendous help so far. Hopefully I find some answers to the questions I have and I can pin down the model that will suit my needs (and budget).

Thanks to the folks for sharing

Welcome to the site DaFuzz. Definitely consider importing a used Centurion from the US. It's very easy to do, if you have questions about it, let me know. I'm in western Canada and saved 25 - 30% buying from California, being end of season there should be great deals out there. There are always a lot of posts about good deals on boats on the site.

Cheers.

DaFuzz    0

Cheers. I was considering that as an option. I picked up a Honda Ridgeline 2 years ago from Ohio and saved about $8000 by going to the US. If I go that route I will definitely hit you up for some advice.

If I can figure out exactly what model I need then I can focus on finding the specific boat with the options I want and start a systematic search. Still in the research phase and seeing whats out there and what I can afford.

Gonna keep lurking here and seeing what the crew has to say about there experiences withe the difference models. So far leaning towards the falcon as the size is about right for my garage. Need to do some more research to figure out what boat has what options/specification that are gonna suit me.

Saw this out east and seemed like a good deal .....

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Boats_d...olumbia&r=9

Thanks again for the feedback...

Cheers. I was considering that as an option. I picked up a Honda Ridgeline 2 years ago from Ohio and saved about $8000 by going to the US. If I go that route I will definitely hit you up for some advice.

If I can figure out exactly what model I need then I can focus on finding the specific boat with the options I want and start a systematic search. Still in the research phase and seeing whats out there and what I can afford.

Gonna keep lurking here and seeing what the crew has to say about there experiences withe the difference models. So far leaning towards the falcon as the size is about right for my garage. Need to do some more research to figure out what boat has what options/specification that are gonna suit me.

Saw this out east and seemed like a good deal .....

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_Boats_d...olumbia&r=9

Thanks again for the feedback...

My advice would be to stick with v-drives. Unless you are a slalom/barefoot skiier, the v-drive is much better for surfing and wakeboarding, as well I like the seating configuration of v-drives as opposed to the center engine.

If you've imported a vehicle from the US, a boat would be a piece of cake. You don't need to give any notice to the border crossing, you show up with bill of sale, pay the taxes and do the RIV inspection at Canadian Tire.

http://www.onlyinboards.com

Edited by CdnWakesurfr