CrewAdmin

New Member Intro!

wakewife    0

Will have some much better pics on Sunday....our lovely computer seems to have eaten the good ones! this pick is just from the day we picked it up a few months ago....

post-645-1245972527_thumb.jpg

Edited by wakewife

kgordon7378    0

kgordon7378, email is kgordon7378@hotmail.com. Ride is 2005 T-5 Comp. Live in the Denver metro area, Colorado.

ccole89    0

Hey guys my name is Chaz and just got a 2010 Enzo 230! From Virginia and spend all the time I can over at Claytor Lake.

duramat    462

Cole congrats on the new ride!! PICS!! LOTS OF PICS!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Recently bought an 07' Avalanche C-4.. Used to surf off coast in Texas way long time ago... now no salt, always have a wave and great scenery... surfing behind centurion WAY BETTER!!!

WakeDoc    471
HELLO EVERYONE!!! Recently bought an 07' Avalanche C-4.. Used to surf off coast in Texas way long time ago... now no salt, always have a wave and great scenery... surfing behind centurion WAY BETTER!!!

Done my share of surfing on the Texas gulf coast growng up, done tons of other things since, been wakesurfing the last 6+ years on our own wave. Guess you could say that I have come full circle...Welcome to the Crew!

wetnwild    0

Thanks for the site. Not a surfer, but reading this site has really helped me figure out my 02 Hurricane and plan for future mods.

CrewAdmin    192

Welcome wetnwild and all our recent new members. Glad to have you as part of the community. :thumbsup:

quadjeff    0

Hi I am addict from the Pacific Northwest (seattle). Just bought my 23SV Enzo 2 weeks ago. I am a newbie to wakesurfing and wakeboarding. Love the boat. Funny it was between the enzo and a wakesetter.. Sucks winter is coming but the boat was a smoking deal. Nice site.

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the crew, let's see some pics of the new addiction?

WakeDoc... old San Marcos boy from back in the day... Have been out twice now with new used avalanche c-4... surfing is fun again !!!!

WakeDoc    471
WakeDoc... old San Marcos boy from back in the day... Have been out twice now with new used avalanche c-4... surfing is fun again !!!!

We are in Houston, hit us up the next time you are in Texas and come out for some fun, we are out almost every weekend.

Dewey    0

My wife and I are very excited about getting back into boating. We owned a Glastron from 99-01 and it was a blast. We sold it because we were having a baby. So now that the kids are a little older we are getting back on the water. After many hours of search the internet , driving to boat dealers and boat shows . We have find that we like Centurion the best. Our new boat is a 2009 Avalanche C4 . :thumbsup:

I have been on this site for a couple of weeks now and I like it.

post-946-1267199077_thumb.jpg

post-946-1267199108_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Welcome to the crew, good looking boat... :thumbsup:

elc    2

Great lookin rig Dewey!

Troy    234

Welcome to the site! Beautiful boat!

Carter13    69

Awesome looking boat. The ruby red flake makes me think, "There's no place like home." :thumbsup:

Bigcatpt    408
My wife and I are very excited about getting back into boating. We owned a Glastron from 99-01 and it was a blast. We sold it because we were having a baby. So now that the kids are a little older we are getting back on the water. After many hours of search the internet , driving to boat dealers and boat shows . We have find that we like Centurion the best. Our new boat is a 2009 Avalanche C4 . :thumbsup:

I have been on this site for a couple of weeks now and I like it.

Your gonna love the surf wave!!!!