Big Po

Possibly Good News!

smitty1258    0

is it April 1st yet?

5 posts from poo poo today and no # in my PM box.

whoever this is, please reveal yourself, because I know someone is sitting at there computer in there underwear getting one hell of a laugh out of us.

I think I called this whole thing about ~400 posts back when I stated that no matter what we present to him there is some obstacle in the way of him actually getting anything.

Big Po    1

I wasn't going to say anything about the SANTE, b/c it seems like everytime I talk about a particular boat, it comes back to bite me in the butt and make me look stupid. So, I'll let yall know more Monday on if I actually get to see it this weekend. He called me Monday out of the blue....b/c I quit calling him about it and acted like it wasn't a big deal anymore (b/c I'm really not getting my hopes up again), and promised me that he would drop whatever he was planning to do Saturday and we would go look at it, and for me to call him tomorrow afternoon to verify. I will definitely be calling him tomorrow.

Edited by Big Po

What is the guys name with the SANTE that you want to go and test drive this weekend and look at the next weekend?

Big Po    1

What? I'm looking at it and driving it THIS Saturday (supposedly....). But I guess that's a lie since this unicorn SANTE doesn't exist (according to some on here).

His name is Wayne....Why?

And NO, I'm sitting here at work. Not "at home in my underwear". I have a life. And NO, I'm not making any of this up! And YES, the SANTE exists. And NO, none of this is "having fun with folks for a big laugh".

Edited by Big Po

Wayne what? I read, I think, somewhere that a guy by the name of Wayne was selling a boat. Where is he located?

Big Po    1
Wayne what? I read, I think, somewhere that a guy by the name of Wayne was selling a boat. Where is he located?

Ha ha ha. I'm sure that a guy named Wayne is selling A boat SOMEWHERE in the U.S. right now.

I remember it being near you actually. What lake is it that you ride on again?

Big Po    1

Lake Martin.

Hahaha! I'm post number 911. I guess me getting a boat IS an emergency. LOL!

Edited by Big Po

I'm going to set my alarm tonight for 3:00am and post 87 times so I get the 1000 milestone post. Hopefully the last 1000 post thread... :):2guns:

I think it will be the first thread to reach 1K in the history of CenturionCrew.com. I think we need a celebration something or put this thread on top so that it will be a historical landmark/site/thread. Either that or call Genius.

I'll "pour out a little liquor" :2guns: when this thread dies to the second page of the General Discussion forum. This thread is like a bad car accident, you just can't help but looking. :)

Big Po    1
Or a tragedy... Remember September 11?

Yes, but I prefer to dwell on things of a more positive and light-hearted nature in this thread.

And yes...I do remember...And will never forget watching that happen live on TV. I was in school at the time.

tank222    2

Po for financing contact your local credit union, I need some cash i'm getting married in oct and want to consolidate all my loans. I went to my credit union this morning and they will give me 55 k on my boat if I need it. So that's pretty much 100% financing. I'm deffintaly not taking out that much. But I guess i'll have a boat payment now and not 10 other credit card/mc payments.

So your lake is Lake Martin and the Guys name with the SANTE is WAYNE on LAKE MARTIN in ALABAMA??? What color is the boat? Is it red and black like you want it to be?

Big Po    1

I don't get it. Are you saying you're selling your boat for $55K?

I don't get it. Are you saying you're selling your boat for $55K?

What he's saying is that he didn't have a payment on his boat before. To consolidate his debt, the credit union was willing to give him $55K to pay off debt and use for whatever, and they'd use his boat to secure the loan (might not be the exact situation, but probably the idea).

You could do the same thing. Use your truck you paid off to get your 10% downpayment for your boat, you'd have a payment again on your truck, but you'll get the financing you need to get your boat...problem solved.

Edited by dkheppner