h20king    794
never mind my work weak is done I'm off to have some fun you can have this one

dura guess you cant read I tried to let it go but you keep ruining your mouth I dont think I'm always right I just added my input. if you read some other posts I just threw in the or you could just buy mine in big cat style.I dont care weather I sell it or not notice it is not listed in the classifieds.You are the one that started slinging shi* then get all butt hurt when you get it back.Tried not to go this route but you insisted.Be carefully what you ask for you just might get it now back to your regularly scheduled program

Edited by h20king

Bigcatpt    408
This is by far the best thread I have read!!! BigCat and Duramat you guys are hilarious...Seriously gives me a great laugh at work! (Guess i should be working)! 1911^^ Thanks for the info! Bill at ACME told me that he may lose some off the top end but hearing what you just said is GREAT NEWS!! Who doesn't want more hole shot and top end??? That's like having a gorgeous wife that DOESN'T b*tch or spend $$$ :animier: !!! That goes with the old saying "It's too good to be true"!

Opening up the season surfing next weekend and I am seriously losing sleep from excitement!!! Got a new quad fin blue lake (upgrading from a broadcast which blew out of the rack on the highway **blessing in disguise**) and I cannot wait to give it a shot. Rain, sleet, or snow I'll be on the water!!! :animier: :animier:

I lost about 2 Mph off the top end going to the 911. Not a big deal to me since i hardly every run WOT.....

duramat    462

LMAO

Its ok this guy couldnt get respect either and was good for a laugh as well.

rodney2.jpg

:animier:

Jackfly    0
glad you had fun while I was gone many company's will tell you what you want to hear so you will buy there goods and if acme works for you than thats what I would go with but like I said before I dont care for them not everyone boats on lakes we boat on rivers with debri and they dont hold up.Also think I heard of that Utah mafia thing where you have five wifes and 20 kids that is a pack for sure[/u

Sigh....There’s always one un-educated pr#$k that has to go there. Way to bring it 'king!!! Class act.

Sloner3020    0
I lost about 2 Mph off the top end going to the 911. Not a big deal to me since i hardly every run WOT.....

No reason for WOT!! I like crusin;) Perfect speed is about 10-12 surfin or not! :animier:

Bigcatpt    408
in big cat style

Now thats what I am talking about!!! :animier: :animier: :animier: LMAO!!!!!

Bigcatpt    408
No reason for WOT!! I like crusin;) Perfect speed is about 10-12 surfin or not! :animier:

You are gonna love the 911!!!! Its got cruising written all over it! And its a surfin animal!!!

Bigcatpt    408
LMAO

Its ok this guy couldnt get respect either and was good for a laugh as well.

rodney2.jpg

:animier:

Your new avatar is awesome!!! Your killing me smalls!!! :animier:

h20king    794

cant let it go can you try reading this thread I received a smart tush reply to one of my posts so I gave one back did it come off a little arrogant yes but so was the one I received first. it could have ended there but someone wanted to start a fight I come home from work check the crew as always and find two pages of bash the king it was like I was on wake world we dont always have to agree but this pooh is ridicules over a prop.I contribute a lot of info to the crew and have helped many with how two's and hookups but you cant sling shi*and not expect some back.so to the Innocent bystanders I apologize for some of my questionable replays.

Bigcatpt    408

Well I think it has run its course. I too am sorry if my comments offended anyone. Just having a little fun. I guess since the weather is crappy in my neck of the woods (and since I don't have 5 wives and 20 kids to keep me busy) I must resort to internet discussions on surfing, props, and riding tube bulls.

H20 you gotta admit the way you described your super cool non-prime number prob was a little over the top. It made it sound immortal!!!! I about spit my Dr. Pepper on my computer when I read it cause I was laughing so hard. I was just poking a little fun at the prop description and then wanted to point out why it was not the correct prop for his Typhoon. No offense intended. Just having a little fun.

I agree that you "contribute a lot of info to the crew and have helped many with how two's and hookups". I am sure you are a great guy and you for sure have a sweet water scoot. You are a valuable asset to CC.

I don't want this place to become like WW.

So here is my public apology. Feel free to :animier: :animier: :animier: me if I deserve it..... I can both dish it and take it....

Now, really, back to your regularly scheduled program......

h20king    794

it is all good did not realize that was how the prop description came off as it is just a prop. was trying to explain why I think four blades are better than three and there are other options out there other than acme.so I hope no hard feelings as I have none I'm just a smart as* well

1911    4
Now you've gone and done it. Back on topic everyone and play nice!!!

What prop did you have before going to the 911? I love my 911 prop!!! I wish Acme would make a 9.5 pitch prop!!!!

I had the 515 (I think). it may have been out of balance, as there was a lot of vibration. The 911 fixed all the vibration and gave me top end. The 515 was probably messed up, and that is why my gains were so noticeable, but I am very happy now.

Bigcatpt    408
it is all good did not realize that was how the prop description came off as it is just a prop. was trying to explain why I think four blades are better than three and there are other options out there other than acme.so I hope no hard feelings as I have none I'm just a smart as* well

no hard feelings here. :animier:

duramat    462

X2

H20 keep the mods coming as I enjoy them and give me and others some terrific ideas.

let's end it all with a good laugh :animier:

Im done

Spud    7

And this is why I would fly a CC flag any day... I am always down for a good laugh and debate/argument !! To all :thumbsup::surfing2: :surfing2: :rolleyes::cheers:

Bigcatpt    408

I can't believe this thread got brought back up!!!!! LMAO all over again.

You should probably start a new post asking if anyone has a 911 that they want to sell. If you are looking for new check nettleprops.com. They have good prices!

And then let this thread die again.....

"even if it is a super duper stainless, perfectly balanced, and super smooth (non prime number) 4 blade prop." :innocent::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

duramat    462

I was thinking this was the current prop thread!!! Whoops!! YES, let's let it die!

duramat    462

H, I need your address to mail ya a cold one!! :innocent:

Pm me!

h20king    794

LMAOROTF....................I have come to the dark side and I am now ruining a super dooper non prime paper thin prop by ACME a 1579 to be exact and I have been very happy with the results also I still have that shiny stainless super dooper non prime prop if any one needs it LMAO.....H