rizza32    0

I thought I was the wise guy :)

Bigcatpt    408

Oh sorry man. Don't want to take anyones title..... You can keep it!!! Its all yours!!!! I'll go with wisea$$ from now on........ :)

duramat    462

Wisea$$ IT IS!! (sounds so much better than a "smart donkey"

LMAO

islander033    2

@ h20king

Gotta watch out for the Utah Mafia.....they tend to run in packs...lol. :)

Bigcatpt    408
@ h20king

Gotta watch out for the Utah Mafia.....they tend to run in packs...lol. :)

Dangit!!!! Thanks a lot Islander! Dura, Jackfly, we have been outed!!! Now we are a mafia! There goes the neighborhood!!! LMAO!!!!! I think we should have some shirts made. Utah Centurion Crew Mafia!!!! Who wants one???? I'm gonna put "wisea$$" across the back of mine cause it sounds so much better than smart donkey. I am gonna put "pot stirrer" across the back of Dura's, and "captain Jack" on jackfly's... Anyone else want a UCCM (sounds like a dang credit union) shirt?? Maybe we need a better name......

duramat    462

Pot stirrer??? I could go for that! For a moment I was thinking you were going to give me the "Dumb A$$" shirt!! Captain Jack, will be the brains of us 3 stooges. LMAO

islander033    2
Dangit!!!! Thanks a lot Islander! Dura, Jackfly, we have been outed!!! Now we are a mafia! There goes the neighborhood!!! LMAO!!!!! I think we should have some shirts made. Utah Centurion Crew Mafia!!!! Who wants one???? I'm gonna put "wisea$$" across the back of mine cause it sounds so much better than smart donkey. I am gonna put "pot stirrer" across the back of Dura's, and "captain Jack" on jackfly's... Anyone else want a UCCM (sounds like a dang credit union) shirt?? Maybe we need a better name......

I'm in for a shirt. :)

h20king    794

glad you had fun while I was gone many company's will tell you what you want to hear so you will buy there goods and if acme works for you than thats what I would go with but like I said before I dont care for them not everyone boats on lakes we boat on rivers with debri and they dont hold up.Also think I heard of that Utah mafia thing where you have five wifes and 20 kids that is a pack for sure

Bigcatpt    408
glad you had fun while I was gone many company's will tell you what you want to hear so you will buy there goods and if acme works for you than thats what I would go with but like I said before I dont care for them not everyone boats on lakes we boat on rivers with debri and they dont hold up.Also think I heard of that Utah mafia thing where you have five wifes and 20 kids that is a pack for sure

I'm sorry you have kinda missed the whole point. We tried to keep it simple. This was not about Acme vs some other kind of prop. It was about finding the right prop for a specific boat. A boat you obviously know very little about. I understand you know a lot about your awesome new falcon. I wish I knew how to do half the mods you have done on it. But its so different than an 02 Typhoon.

He asked a specific question about surfing this boat with heavy ballast. He didn't ask anything about wake boarding, or boating in rivers with debris, or needing more top end.

I am glad you have found a prop that works for you. I am sure it is a great prop. Different strokes for different folks. But it had nothing to do with what the OP was asking. Your 13.5 pitch perfectly balanced non prime number prop would have prob decreased his boat performance while surfing.

As for the five wives and 20 kids thing. That is not the Utah Mafia. That is the FLDS church (http://www.fldstruth.org/) which is considered an outlaw cult around here and should not be mistaken for the LDS church (http://mormon.org/mormonorg/eng/) which is a well respected religion world wide.

Now the Utah Centurion Crew Mafia (UCCM) is totally different. It has 3 charter members (me, dura, and jackfly). Its mission is quite simple. Surf, surf, and surf. When we are not surfing, we talk about surfing, we read about surfing, and we dream about surfing. Its really quite simple. Which is how it should be kept for your benefit. But I am sure you will find a way to construe this into something more to your liking.. Oh and we are accepting new members..... LMAO!!!!!

This has been more fun than any other prop thread I have ever been involved in. And you thought it was all about diameters, rotations, pitches, and cups..... Oh, really, there is so much more to it than that!!! LMAOROTF!!!! :vava::sofa::thumbsup::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

h20king    794

never mind my work weak is done I'm off to have some fun you can have this one

duramat    462

H20 thanx! You just helped name our new improved charter, were now known as the Utah Mafia Wakeoutlaws cult!! All those in favor say "I"!!

I'd be careful, Captain Jack will make you walk the plank Arrrrrrrrgh!

ROTFLMAO!

h20king    794

well dura after reviewing your sand hollow pics I vote utah mafia no hair and over weight hats and shirts required.

Edited by h20king

duramat    462

LMAO!! Thats Mr. Overweight, Hats, and Tshirt. Man, Im really seeing a trend, where you think your always right and anyone who says contrary to what you may say, you get butthurt, then come back again only meaner and throw even more info just to try to dominate, then have to throw personal insults (Ive been called much worse by the way). Why the Hate? You need to try that ol' saying catch more flys with Honey, Treat em with Kindness, etc. Its all about the Tact thing, give compliments not insults. Its not hard, let me show you by example by me saying: H20 those are some nice throw pillows on your boat. its not hard. Your wife did an excellent job and has some excellent tallent. And what a nice guy you are to show them off on your boat.

:unworthy:

Spud    7

I just choked on my pesto tortellini reading this thread.

1911    4
He is currently running a 12.5 pitch. After reading the threads posted it seems this may be the issue. I spoke to Bill over at Acme yesterday and he suggested that at our elevation , ballast, etc, and his particular boat he should go with a ACME 911. He also stated that 3 blade would be the way to go! Looks like I am on the market for a used ACME 911 however from reading previous posts its seems that's like finding a "needle in a haystack"! :unworthy: Thanks again for all your help! You guys ROCK!

Sorry to get back on topic everyone, but.... I was told by ACME that with the 911 I would get a lot more holeshot, but also lose a couple MPH on the top end. To my suprise, I actually gained 3 MPH (38 vs 41). I think you will be very pleasently suprised and very happy with the 911.

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408
LMAO!! Thats Mr. Overweight, Hats, and Tshirt. Man, Im really seeing a trend, where you think your always right and anyone who says contrary to what you may say, you get butthurt, then come back again only meaner and throw even more info just to try to dominate, then have to throw personal insults (Ive been called much worse by the way). Why the Hate? You need to try that ol' saying catch more flys with Honey, Treat em with Kindness, etc. Its all about the Tact thing, give compliments not insults. Its not hard, let me show you by example by me saying: H20 those are some nice throw pillows on your boat. its not hard. Your wife did an excellent job and has some excellent tallent. And what a nice guy you are to show them off on your boat.

:unworthy:

To quote a line from a movie..... "those aren't pillows!!!" LMAO!!!

You kill me Dura!!! I can't believe you brought up the pillows..... :unworthy: :unworthy: :unworthy:

Bigcatpt    408
Sorry to get back on topic everyone, but.... I was told by ACME that with the 911 I would get a lot more holeshot, but also lose a couple MPH on the top end. To my suprise, I actually gained 3 MPH (38 vs 41). I think you will be very pleasently suprised and very happy with the 911.

Now you've gone and done it. Back on topic everyone and play nice!!!

What prop did you have before going to the 911? I love my 911 prop!!! I wish Acme would make a 9.5 pitch prop!!!!

Sloner3020    0

This is by far the best thread I have read!!! BigCat and Duramat you guys are hilarious...Seriously gives me a great laugh at work! (Guess i should be working)! 1911^^ Thanks for the info! Bill at ACME told me that he may lose some off the top end but hearing what you just said is GREAT NEWS!! Who doesn't want more hole shot and top end??? That's like having a gorgeous wife that DOESN'T b*tch or spend $$$ :unworthy: !!! That goes with the old saying "It's too good to be true"!

Opening up the season surfing next weekend and I am seriously losing sleep from excitement!!! Got a new quad fin blue lake (upgrading from a broadcast which blew out of the rack on the highway **blessing in disguise**) and I cannot wait to give it a shot. Rain, sleet, or snow I'll be on the water!!! :unworthy: :unworthy: