bobback

Babes in bikinis!

Big Po    1
Notice the boat in the background???? Yeah that's right! It's mine. Getting ready to hook up to the party! The ladies were waiting for me.

post-334-1283960707_thumb.jpg

You could literally name your boat "Haulin' a$$" and it would be completely appropriate.

And no, I don't want to sniff the sunpad...... Hardy har har

But I do expect a phone call next time you do a shoot, and I can bring the Enzo. LOL!

Edited by Big Po

Colombian, I wish I would've been a forum member in 2008...I lived in Roswell, GA for about 12 months for work. My poor Avy only got about 30 hours on it...but I would've hooked up with you in GA. How long into the season do you guys ride there?? My season is getting pretty short up here in MN.

We just moved here in May so I really do not know as of yet. When I was in NC, we rode all the way to November. If you have a dry suit and block heater, you can ride till January. We usually start back up mid March.

But int he mean time enjoy these little pictures from my Labor Day Weekend! My Puma wife is in there somewhere...

post-334-1284039889_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039902_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039924_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039939_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039912_thumb.jpg

Big Po    1

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

You are definitely calling me next time yall have a party.

We just moved here in May so I really do not know as of yet. When I was in NC, we rode all the way to November. If you have a dry suit and block heater, you can ride till January. We usually start back up mid March.

But int he mean time enjoy these little pictures from my Labor Day Weekend! My Puma wife is in there somewhere...

post-334-1284039889_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039902_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039924_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039939_thumb.jpg

post-334-1284039912_thumb.jpg

:shok:

:good:

:shock:

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

You are definitely calling me next time yall have a party.

Dude, this is a every weekend thing! There is always a party where ever I am. I am like Lance Crackers...There is a Party in My Pants!

Big Po    1
Dude, this is a every weekend thing! There is always a party where ever I am. I am like Lance Crackers...There is a Party in My Pants!

Therefore you are calling me next time. I'll just bring the Enzo, and your wife can call up even more friends so we can load both boats down.

Carter13    69
I think Blue is my new favorite color

I'll drink to that. :drinks:

So why am I the only one posting pics here? I am sure you guys have ladies on your boats or your coves.

Troy    234

LOL. the only girl in a bikini picture I have is my wife and she is 8 months pregnant. I believe she is beautiful showing off the baby belly but don't think everyone else would appreciate it. LOL. Keep the pictures coming Colombian Surfer.

tank222    2

I dont have any coves, every time we get some hot chicks out I always for get the camera and my fiance hasnt been coming out with us latley.

I know blah blah blah.

Tank, add to your daily check list the following:

1. BABES! (Both boat brite and female type)

5. Camera (For taking pics of the wave, babes, boat, babes, surfing, and babes)

6-100 can be just the regular stuff.

Round2It, Big Bull and DKidneyBean need to offer up some pics! They have been known to post some goodies!

BTW, Round2it, since you have sold your boat, come on down to GA and hop on mine.

Edited by Colombian Surfer

enzo101mo    98

Blue has always been my favorite color too. If my wife saw me looking at your photo galary she say; " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" and I would reply " Picking out a new swim suit for you DEAR. :p

Carter13    69
Blue has always been my favorite color too. If my wife saw me looking at your photo galary she say; " WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT" and I would reply " Picking out a new swim suit for you DEAR. :spiteful:

Good cover up but my wife wouldn't believe it for a second.

It is usually just my wife and I and there are no party coves here in the NW.

I am living vicariously through you Colombian so keep delivering the pics bro. :p

enzo on LI    79

No coves on my lake either. It is a damn shame too. Got a bad*** Enzo and no party coves to enjoy it in. Oh well...thanks Columbian

enzo on LI    79

Ok...after my last post on here I decided to go through all of the pics we have been accumulating for the last couple of years while doing this and I found one that I believe is worthy of this thread. Hope you approve Columbian.

post-1011-1284257196_thumb.jpg

duramat    462

There is not a chance in he!! that I will ever be that lucky to be around some bikinis. The wife ain't gonna fly for it LOL

Like Carter said, I'm gonna live vicariously through Colombian and the rest of y'all :angry:

Carter13    69
There is not a chance in he!! that I will ever be that lucky to be around some bikinis. The wife ain't gonna fly for it LOL

Like Carter said, I'm gonna live vicariously through Colombian and the rest of y'all :angry:

Is Po rubbing off on you with the Y'all? :angry:

duramat    462
Is Po rubbing off on you with the Y'all? :angry:

LMAO,,is that how were calling it these days??? I hope he ain't rubbing off on me! LOL