WakeDoc

What a Weekend, you will not believe this?

Four things come to mind:

1) Definitely glad you are ok, looks like you reacted very well to the circumstances to keep the truck from flipping.

2) That makes me want to cry seeing that enzo sitting on the interstate instead of in water.

3) Man, if you had been able to film your own wreck, you could have sent it to Hollywood and bought everyone a new boat.

4) Can you imagine being the person trying to dodge that boat coming head on at you? (that probably took a nifty piece of driving)

But seriously, thank the Lord you are safe.

rizza32    0

Wow. Obviously all of us on here with out boats initially would worry about our baby and what condition she was in but you are truly lucky you escaped unscathed. I have worked a lot of MVAs where it doesnt take much to seriously injure people. Really sucks about your boat, I cant even imagine but thank goodness your ok to spec out another one.

acpilot    1

WOW, So glad to hear that you are alright.

DarksideR    1,679

Wow! I'll second all that has been said on here.

It's hard to consider yourself lucky when you've had these things taken from you, but what's most important is your health. You are very lucky, and we're all glad to hear you are safe.

I hope your insurance companies take good care of you. Can't wait to see your next setup!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all of us too. :spiteful:

Kyle    0

glad to hear you mde it unscathed. my condolences on your rig and boat. Even though they have insurance it will still be a pain in the @$$. Do you recon youre gonna stay with Centurion?

bluesman280    99

Glad to hear you guys are safe, sorry to hear your rig never faired as well.

Good to hear the flying boat didn't take out anyone else. In guess luck was riding shotgun with you in that truck.

Good luck with all of the trouble getting things back to square one again. Hope it goes as well as it can.

ripcurl    0

I am absolutely speechless!!! I am glad that no one got hurt that could have been a lot worse. You need to look into nascar racing to pull off a maneuver like that and not roll everything! Best of luck putting everything back together

duffymahoney    10

So sorry, can't wait to see more pictures of the damage.

jquick    0

WOW....... THAT IS CRAZY...... GLAD TO HEAR EVERYONE IS OK...... I CANT BELIEVE THE PICS OR VIDEO.

Spud    7

Good see to see everyone is fine, that is most important !! Maybe the boat leaving the trailer is what prevented the rollover or worse, and possible injuries. I thought that kind of stuff only happened in CA ! lol. I'm sure everything will work out and wish you guys luck.

I am speechless! That is something straight out of the movies. Good that everyone is unhurt. After it was all over and the clean up began would have been the worst for me, Dragging the boat onto the roll back would have made me cry! Take your time with the insurance companies make sure you dont settle too quick and miss something. Glad all is ok!

WakeDiva    2

I want to thank everyone for the "Well wishes" and words of concern from our CenturionCrew family. We've had so many friends, call and/or text us since the accident, that its been an overwhelming feeling to have so many people who were concerned for our safety.

Ken and I thank God for watching over us on that day and I thank God even more for giving Ken the guidance to maneuver the truck/trailer.

We feel very fortunate to be here today.

We are in fact sadden our truck and boat may be a total loss, but know that they can be replaced.

We definitely plan in staying with the Centurion family. We loved our boat and we will miss her, but she will not be forgotten.

Holly Cow,

That was amazing.

I am sure glad the Ken and Wake Diva are all fine. Please let us know what you find out on the boat, what all is damaged. I know it has to be bad, but the boat looks pretty good in the pictures, other than the underwater gear being gone, how much road rash did it get?

You where sure Blessed by the Lord!

I guess that Les Clark will have to get busy soon on a new one in Woodland!

O'C    0

Holy S!

I hope everything is toast and you get to start from scratch. What a shame. That is one of my biggest fears when I am loaded up heading on a two week boating vacation.

O'C

Seal Beach,Ca

WakeDoc, Do a search on that thread that we started I think last year about all the stuff that you would or would not get if you could order another boat. I would ship fac sacs, underwater LED's, and Wetsounds to the factory and see if they would put them in on your new scoot. That is if you really wanted too.

BTW, is there anything savageable on your boat or does insurance take claim to everything?

'surfer is right. If it is like a car you can buy the salvage vehicle back for a price they set. I would say almost everything is salvagable except the hull. Good interior, stereo, tower etc. might be something to think about.

JasonWM    0

Wow! That is an utterly unbelievable story, and I'm so glad you guys escaped unharmed. As others have said, boats and cars can be replaced, although it sure is a pain!

How were the passengers of the other vehicles?

Elite95    1

Glad you guys are OK! At least this happened pretty early in the year so you have some time to get things repaired/replaced before the water warms up!

Foiler    1

Glad no one was hurt and Hopefully everything will work out well for you.