CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: SeaDek Swim Platform Pads

h20king    794

any chance we can do another crew deal on these???.............H

Are these seadek pad softer then the stock ones?

hmmmm, I would be interested...

The Seadek pads are much softer than the stock black Centurion Helmet pads. This upgrade was one of the best ones I did last winter. No more black marks on the knees, never mind the scrapes. Great traction, super soft, looks good. Well worth it.

T

h20king    794

ADMIN any chance of doing another crew deal on seadeck again before next season I also want to have some pieces custom cut to replace the diamond plate on my trailer fenders...............H

Ramzety    1

Anyone want to get together and place a order for Seadeck pads?

I am going to contact them monday to see how many we need to order to get a group deal since i plan on ordering before spring and i am not sure if there is a planed group deal.

It appears that they are not offering group buys at the moment (see email below) but I would be in if someone could set one up

"Hello Rick,

We are no longer doing group buys at this time. Thank you.

Joe Norton

SeaDek Product Development/ CAD Design

joe@seadek.com

BLOG- http://seadekblog.blogspot.com/

321-632-4466

On 11/18/2010 12:23 PM, Rick wrote:

Hi,

I am inquiring about a possible group buy for centurion boat swim platform pads. Do you have a group buy orders and if so what are the guidelines.

Thanks

Rick"

h20king    794

I knew you would come through I will wait to see what admin comes up with.....................H

h20king    794

Any word on this yet??hoping the simulated teak will be available to match the custom steering wheel I have planed for a mod this season

h20king    794

are we going to do another crew deal soon??? I am gathering my parts for my off season mods and this one is a must do. If one is planed coming soon I will wait but if not I will just spend the extra cash either way could you let us know thanks..............H

h20king    794

We should do this one next when the stargazer deal ends :clapping::thumbsup::clapping:

Ramzety    1

not really sure seadeck is going to offer a crew deal as they are pretty busy with alot of OEM boats now and i have talked to them twice and i can not even get a military discount...

h20king    794

ADMIN can you help me with this the template for centurion is not listed and no one returns my calls or e mails.All I want is the same pad offered in the crew deal but in the foe teak with the boards ruining port to starboard and just the centurion head in the center.I don't care about a discount I just want one.Any help would be much aprecieated.................H

Foiler    1

ADMIN can you help me with this the template for centurion is not listed and no one returns my calls or e mails.All I want is the same pad offered in the crew deal but in the foe teak with the boards ruining port to starboard and just the centurion head in the center.I don't care about a discount I just want one.Any help would be much aprecieated.................H

Seadek all ready has the template and should be able to fix you up once you get a hold of them. (321) 632-4466

I had no problem getting a hold of them.

h20king    794

Thanks foiler that is a different number than what I got off their web sight I will give it a try..........H

h20king    794

Foiler you saved the day I got through first try with that number and ordered up my pad in the faux teak over black they said five weeks so good thing I got my order in now as it will be time to ride before you know it...........H :unworthy::unworthy:

Foiler    1

Foiler you saved the day I got through first try with that number and ordered up my pad in the faux teak over black they said five weeks so good thing I got my order in now as it will be time to ride before you know it...........H :unworthy::unworthy:

Glad it worked out for you, I am sure it will be sweet looking. I personally thought they should have been at least an inch wider but it still looks great. Whatever you do, DO NOT try and do what someone said about stretching the pad slightly. This does not work at all!!! I really wasn't planning on stretching it but I thought it might stretch a little as I was putting it down, it didn't. Well it might have ever so slightly because during the last year it has shrunk some and I can see a small border of adhesive around the edge of the pad.

h20king    794

I will call and ask if they can increase the size headed to the shop in a few and will get some hard measurements..........H

KillerG    1

Is it too late to get in on this? March 3 it appears...any others in for another GB?