CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: SeaDek Swim Platform Pads

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: The shipping will be a flat rate of $20 to anywhere in the US and $40 by USPS to Canada. Remember if you are on the fence the Crew Deal ends on the 3rd of March.

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: Remember the Crew Deal on SeaDek swim platform pads ends on the 3rd of March, please let us know ASAP if you plan to order and have not notified the CrewAdmin.

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: Would everyone that is in the Crew Deal please send a PM to CrewAdmin with the colors selected to confirm your order. Then an invoice will be sent to each of you with instructions to pay by credit card or PayPal. The order will be placed and everyone should have their pads in a couple of weeks.

If anyone else would like to be part of SeaDek Swim Platform Pad Crew Deal this is your last chance.

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: The SeaDek Crew Deal is now CLOSED.

Invoices have been sent to all crew members email addresses used when registering, participating in the SeaDek Crew Deal

Please PM CrewAdmin with any questions.

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: Everyone has paid and the order is in the queue to be made at SeaDek. As soon as the orders go out, tracking information will be sent to everyone that ordered.

Daylorb    3
Sorry everyone, Thanks Lakesurfer for the update. The red is not available as a top or bottom and black is only available as a bottom color. The color choices on the original post for the Crew Deal are correct and the only available for the Swim Platform Pads from SeaDek. Trying to finalize the information for the Swim Platform Pad sizing, it looks like there were only 3 fiberglass swim platform sizes made by Centurion, a small one that was made for some of the Elite-V Cyclones and T5's, if you measure this one you will know that it will not fit. If you have one of these platforms someone will need to order the template kit, once measured everyone else that has one should be able to order from it that needs the small platform. There are only two other sizes and they should both be able to use the pad posted in the original post. Remember the material will stretch and compress, so if it is a little wide you should be able to compress it or stretch it to where you want it. Hope this helps everyone in their decision.

Please post any other questions and we will do our best to get a answer the same day.

The pictures of the Black and Red pads have been removed from he original post to avoid any future confusion.

I wonder if the small one came on the 05 Enzo SV230? I just measured mine, and it is 67.5 wide, 22.5 long. It is not flat either - there is an inset in it that appears to be where the pad would go. That inset is 62 - 17 3/8.

I'm guessing I need to order the fit kit. Anyone already do this for this deck?

CrewAdmin    192

UPDATE: The crew members that ordered swim platform pads from the SeaDek Crew Deal, the pads are shipping this week.

Here is a sneak peak at the pad that vgresham_airwarrior ordered

gallery_66_142_17923.jpg

gallery_66_142_1931.jpg

Jonnoir    0

I got mine, but I am out of town :surfing2:

WakeDoc    471
Got my swim deck pad! Looks great.

Pics to come maybe after install.

T

Try to snap some on the install, would like to know how difficult is really is... :ball:

kawi2k4    0

Hey Guys, love the site! I just purchased my first Centurion - an 05 Cyclone...would have loved the group purchase on the seadek...it looks verrry nice!! Seeing as my teak platform is pretty beat up.....any chance that there might be another group buy in the next little while for the late people?

Try to snap some on the install, would like to know how difficult is really is... :thumbup:

Will do!

I don't think I'll be getting the boat out of indoor storage until at least this time next week but I'll do a set of before, during and after pics.

T

WakeDoc    471

Nice, I am curious how hard it will be to get the original non-skid off.

MANDC    0

When I took my original helmet pad off it only took about 45 min. Heat gun to get it started the just slowly pulled it off. Used acetone per sea dek to get glue off.

Just now saw the picture of my platform pad on here. The final version looks good but it is too small for my platform. It looks like SeaDek is going to remedy the situation for me. My Elite V platform appears to be a little larger than some of the other boat platforms. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait a little while longer. :animier:

h20king    794

I should have bought one when I had the chance after spending a full summer with our factory black pad with the helmets the wife and I have come to the conclusion that we hate it and it needs to be changed.If storm grey is all thats available to match some of the colors of my boat so be it would prefer black with red but since those colors are not available I guess storm grey and black it is.Is there a chance of another crew deal on swim pads??If so I'm in if not I guess I can just order through seadeck but would prefer to do a group buy with the crew...............H

tprice    118

Ditto H,

I too am done with the Helmet pad. Its a killer on the knees.

Ramzety    1

Im in also

Gray and Black