CrewAdmin

CREW DEAL: SeaDek Swim Platform Pads

CrewAdmin    192

Centurion Swim Platform Pad by SeaDek

Comfort, durability and a finished look and feel are all characteristics of SeaDek's line of stock and custom swim platform traction pads. Made from closed-cell EVA foam that will not absorb water and is easily applied with long lasting, easy to apply peel-and-stick adhesive makes SeaDek superior to other traction alternatives on the market.

Each pad starts with a 5mm foam on the bottom for comfort and shock absorption. A thermo embossed, 3mm layer is then added to the top for durability and superior non-skid performance in both wet and dry conditions. Next the easy to apply PSA backing is added to the pad. Finally a CNC machine routes a finished bevel along the outer edge of the pad to prevent lifting or peeling and then the Centurion logo is routed into the center of the pad.

• Two color laminated SeaDek material (8mm total thickness)
  • PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing
  • Centurion Logo routed into pad (like pictures below)

Centurion_01_gry.jpg

Storm Gray over Black

Centurion_02_gry.jpg

Storm Gray over Black

Retail Price: $220.95 plus shipping

Available Swim Platform Colors:

• Storm Gray over Black
  • Storm Gray over Cool Gray
  • Cool Gray over Black
  • Cool Gray over Storm Gray
  • White over Black
  • White over Storm Gray
  • White over Cool Gray
  • Seafoam Green over Black
  • Seafoam Green over Storm Gray
  • Seafoam Green over Cool Gray
  • Caribbean Blue over Black
  • Caribbean Blue over Storm Gray
  • Caribbean Blue over Cool Gray
  • Beach Sand over Black
  • Mica over Black

0_Color_ad.jpg

SeaDek has a template that fits all Centurion boat models 2008 and newer, see basic drawing below.

med_gallery_66_110_11536.jpg

If you are ordering for an older model you might be required to create a template and submit it to SeaDek for digitizing to make your swim platform pad. The kit will include the following: (1) sheet clear Mylar plastic 40" x 80", (1) indelible marker, (1) data form, (1) template instructions, (1) set of EVA foam color samples and cost $15.00 plus $7.00 shipping. When you place the order for the swim platform pad you have created the template for, the $15.00 you paid for the template kit will be subtracted from your order, so the only cost to you will be the $7.00 for shipping. Once you recieve the kit follow the simple templating instructions. Below is a DIY video with instructions on how to create the template.

Once you have decided what you would like to order and whether or not you will need to create a template please send a PM to the CrewAdmin with:

• Name
  • Shipping Address
  • Main Color
  • Accent Color
  • Boat model
  • Year
  • Template needed

Afterwards a PM with total cost and instructions to finalize the order will be sent to you.

Attention Canadian Crew Members:

Sorry there will be an additional cost to Canada for shipping as soon as it is finalized it will be added to the thread.

Pads with custom graphics can also be ordered for an additional fee, you can have just about anything you want.

This Crew Deal will close on the 3rd of March 2010.

LakeSurfer    10

CrewAdmin

I tried to send PM, but it said your box was full. Quick question, can you buy the the Black and Red pad pictured here? I did not see it listed below.

Also, is the second picture Storm Grey over Black?

Thanks

Jeff

Edited by LakeSurfer

smitty1258    0

also want to know if you can get the black/red pad pictured above.

CrewAdmin    192

Will find out for sure if Black over Red is available and whether there is extra cost.

The SeaDek Stock Colors chart has been added to the original post. Comparing the second picture looks like Storm Grey over Black, double checking to make sure.

Mail box has been cleaned out and ready to go.

If anyone else has questions please post them.

srhoffman    0

So I have a 2007 Avalanche C4...do I need to make a template or is the platform the same size as the 2008's?

I'm also interested in the Black pad with the red highlight so let us know if available and if there's additional cost.

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by srhoffman

LakeSurfer    10
Will find out for sure if Black over Red is available and whether there is extra cost.

If they wont do Black over Red, can you ask if they will do Grey over Red

So I have a 2007 Avalanche C4...do I need to make a template or is the platform the same size as the 2008's?

I'm also interested in the Black pad with the red highlight so let us know if available and if there's additional cost.

Thanks,

Steve

Ditto. '07 Avy. Anyone know if the deck size is the same as the '08?

T

Foiler    1
Ditto. '07 Avy. Anyone know if the deck size is the same as the '08?

T

Same here. 07 Typhoon. I think they are the same, were did the "08 and newer" come from. That statement makes it sound like they changed in 08 or did Seadek just make one for someone with an 08 and since they don't know say it is for an 08 or newer?

PS: Why in the heck do so many people want the black pads?? Seems like gray would be a much better option, a lot cooler on the feet.

LakeSurfer    10
PS: Why in the heck do so many people want the black pads?? Seems like gray would be a much better option, a lot cooler on the feet.

Take a look at my boat and you will notice why I want black/red. I have a black pad now. The only time I notice that it is hot is when it sits in my driveway. I never notice it being hot on the lake because it is always wet. My backup would be the gray with red centurion lettering if they have that.

Foiler    1
Take a look at my boat and you will notice why I want black/red. I have a black pad now. The only time I notice that it is hot is when it sits in my driveway. I never notice it being hot on the lake because it is always wet. My backup would be the gray with red centurion lettering if they have that.

Understandable for you but I still wouldn't want black not to mention black seems to more easily start decomposing and leaving black on your feet. If you do gray on red the red will be right up against the red of your platform, not sure how well they will match up but the gray on black will have black between the red platform and gray pad and in my opinioin will ad a nice contrast. Not trying to bash your descision but just give a positive outlook on what is listed as available in case they don't want to do the other colors. I have recieved some Seadek samples previously and they match up really well with the interior colors. See pic below. Storm gray on the darker gray and cool gray sample is on the light gray.

Woops, just noticed your platform is black. Don't know why I thought it was red. I agree the red as the bottom color would look sweet!!

post-868-1265297782_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foiler

WakeDoc    471
Understandable for you but I still wouldn't want black not to mention black seems to more easily start decomposing and leaving black on your feet. If you do gray on red the red will be right up against the red of your platform, not sure how well they will match up but the gray on black will have black between the red platform and gray pad and in my opinioin will ad a nice contrast. Not trying to bash your descision but just give a positive outlook on what is listed as available in case they don't want to do the other colors. I have recieved some Seadek samples previously and they match up really well with the interior colors. See pic below. Storm gray on the darker gray and cool gray sample is on the light gray.

WOW...those are almost an exact match... :nea:

LakeSurfer    10

I think any of the 3 colors would look great if I can get the red lettering/logo. I just think the black/red would look the best because the back of my boat is black/red. However, the gray/red would make it look like my interior came right off of the back of my boat onto my swim deck. That would look cool as well.

Also, thanks for posting the pics of the gray colors. I was wondering how close the match was.

post-465-1265299750_thumb.jpg

Edited by LakeSurfer

WakeDoc    471
However, the gray/red would make it look like my interior came right off of the back of my boat onto my swim deck. That would look cool as well.

I was thinking the same thing... :nea:

Does anyone here have the ability to measure an '07 Avy swim deck and confirm if the dimensions are the same as the '08? My boat is in storage and is not all that easy to get to at the moments.

Let me know.

T

Foiler    1
Does anyone here have the ability to measure an '07 Avy swim deck and confirm if the dimensions are the same as the '08? My boat is in storage and is not all that easy to get to at the moments.

Let me know.

T

Measured mine before and I am pretty sure they are the same. At least in the width and length measurements so if there is a difference could it be a slightly different shape with the same measurements? Highly unlikely but it would be nice to get a confirmation before purchase. I will try and measure mine again tonight to make sure.

CrewAdmin    192

Update:

For the best price on this buy we will need to order a minimum of 10, so if you are planning to order a swim platform pad please respond to this thread so we can get a head count.

Color added to pictures

Still checking on:

• black for top sheet
  • red for bottom sheet
  • what platforms are the same and will work with the current pattern.

h20king    794

I also have asked for the black with red .my boat is red white and black and the platform is red dont think the gray would go with it and red would be to much red im shure if you want one you can have one just might cost a little extra and im ok with that to get what I want

Foiler    1

Let me know.

T

Measured my 07 Typhoon which would be the same as the Avalanche and it measured 66 1/2 at the widest point and 25 3/4 deep compared to the above measurements of 65 7/8 x 25 13/16. I still think they may be the same though because the factory pad doesn't seem real precise and is actually a little wider at the widest point compared to the amount of fiberglass that is showing on the rest of the platform.

Update:

For the best price on this buy we will need to order a minimum of 10, so if you are planning to order a swim platform pad please respond to this thread so we can get a head count.

Color added to pictures

Still checking on:

• black for top sheet
  • red for bottom sheet
  • what platforms are the same and will work with the current pattern.

CrewAdmin - I am in. Prefer paypal payment if possible but regardless, IN!

Measured my 07 Typhoon which would be the same as the Avalanche and it measured 66 1/2 at the widest point and 25 3/4 deep compared to the above measurements of 65 7/8 x 25 13/16. I still think they may be the same though because the factory pad doesn't seem real precise and is actually a little wider at the widest point compared to the amount of fiberglass that is showing on the rest of the platform.

Thanks! I agree seems reasonable to think they are the same.

T

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..