islander033    2

Thanks for the sites Kevin.

The OJ site doesn't seem to have anything applicable and the acme site it great for figuring out what prop may be best. The shipping time and costs to Canada makes it less of on option. If I do get a new prop while I wait for the old one to be repaired then I might be better off to get one that is in stock from a near by shop. I just need to find one that isn't into robbing their customers.

Kevin Baugh    78

Eric at OJ can fix you up with a perfect prop for your boat. He will even send you one to test at no charge.

They have a prop line that is CNC cut jsut like the Acmes. They are just a couple options if you really want a prop. The dealer will have to pay for shipping just like you will. I would always rather support the local dealer but you don't seem to be having much luck in that area

islander033    2
Eric at OJ can fix you up with a perfect prop for your boat. He will even send you one to test at no charge.

They have a prop line that is CNC cut jsut like the Acmes. They are just a couple options if you really want a prop. The dealer will have to pay for shipping just like you will. I would always rather support the local dealer but you don't seem to be having much luck in that area

OJ's website is lacking in information (or I navigate poorly), I do like that they are a viable option to acme.

Almost everytime I get something shipped to me from the US my shipping costs are 2-3 times what I expect (UPS is the worst), it is always a gamble. The shipping time is between 7-21 days which pretty much puts me back at work (away from home and my boat) for 3 weeks.

So, if I can find one locally and for a reasonable price I will be way ahead of the game.

islander033    2

I went and picked up an Acme 537 today from wizard marine today. They charged me $577.50 to get out the door with it. I guess it isn't too bad of a deal compared to the other places I checked at $600-$900, talk about a severe mark up from place to place. This shop is a Malibu dealer to boot, the Centurion dealers were not as cheap or had as much selection.

Either way I hope this prop works as good if not better than my 817. The difference being a 16 instead of 17.5 pitch and 0.105 instead of 0.150 cup for the 537.

islander033    2

Does anyone else's depth finder start blinking and beeping like it isn't tracking while at elevated speeds? Or once again, is it just my boat?

Kevin Baugh    78

The beeping is only if a depth alarm is set but mine has trouble sometimes at speed tracking the depth.

The thing I have noticed over the years of owning 10 MasterCraft Promo boats and 10 or so Centurions.

Once you start loking for things wrong with a boat it can become a full time job.....I have never owned a boat that was perfect.....but I have enjoyed them all

Edited by Kevin Baugh

islander033    2
The beeping is only if a depth alarm is set but mine has trouble sometimes at speed tracking the depth.

The thing I have noticed over the years of owning 10 MasterCraft Promo boats and 10 or so Centurions.

Once you start loking for things wrong with a boat it can become a full time job.....I have never owned a boat that was perfect.....but I have enjoyed them all

I've got the depth alarms set as high and as low as possible, the display starts to blink and then it beeps at what I guess is +/-30 feet and 30mph.........is this common or do you think it needs looking at as well?

I'm not exactly looking for problems with this boat, but they show up in a way that I have no choice but to address them.

I do expect simple, yet important things to work (speedo, engine guardian and depth gauge...at the moment), never mind the sludge in the oil pan.

I have owned only one other boat, it cost 1/2 as much, it had near zero problems in 7 years and when there was one the dealership didn't take 3 weeks to order parts and another 3 weeks to fix the problems.

Either way the boat is back in the shop again on Monday....we will see if anything gets fixed this time.

islander033    2
islander did the oil clear up?

Did you change the oil and filter?

Regards,

bd

I did change the oil and filter, but the sludge is still present in the oil pan, although in smaller quantities now.

I will see what the shop says about the sludge in the oil this week. I'm sure that they will call it normal and try to put me at ease.

SV216    1

I think its normal for the depth to start blinking at high speeds. Mine does the same thing.

Kevin Baugh    78

I think you need to set the low and high alarms to 0 to shut them off I don't think you have a depth finder problem

How can you tell there is sludge in the oil pan

islander033    2
I think you need to set the low and high alarms to 0 to shut them off I don't think you have a depth finder problem

How can you tell there is sludge in the oil pan

I'll try that with the depth finder and see what happens.......I am thinking that it is normal at higher speeds to stop tracking.

I can actually see the sludge on the dipstick everytime I pull it out. But like I mentioned it seemed to get a bit better once I changed the fillter and oil, better but still not great.

duramat    462

Islander! You dirty dog you jinxed me!!!!! I went through both my props at powell last week! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH @$%!*@S## I guess I'll be making some calls. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

islander033    2
Islander! You dirty dog you jinxed me!!!!! I went through both my props at powell last week! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH @$%!*@S## I guess I'll be making some calls. :rolleyes:

:D

That is just terrible....that would be like $500.00 at my prop shop.

I need to pass some of my bad luck to someone......it may as well be you. :rolleyes:

islander033    2

All my boat problems are solved! The critical ones anyways. No more beeping from the engine guardian (sea water pressure sensor replaced). Speedo now works ( paddle wheel got replaced).....not dialed in with gps as of yet. The shop also has said that the sludge in the oil is normal, as I thought they would say. Not bad for 8+ weeks.

Life is good again.

zapisor    43

Go use it!

islander033    2
Go use it!

No problems in doing that.

boatgeek    0

Thats not sludge in your oil pan, its assembly lube. I assure you, it will not harm anything, there is probably not any in the pan any more, it's probably just bits left over in your dip stick tube, it's a long one that takes two 90 degree bends and it extends all the way from behind your port exhaust manifold to the bottem of the oil pan near the front. If your still stressed on it by your 50 hr service, tell your service writer, service manager, or tech that you are still stressed on it and that you would like to try sucking the oil out of the dip stick tube instead of the oil drain hose.

The reason your depth finder is not working at speed is because while you are on plane, there is air under the boat, your depth finder is a sonar, it clicks and times the echo return... no water, no echo.

I hope you are wake surfing behind your boat every day, it's got a pretty sick surfing wake with a 750 in back and two friends in the bow, it also surfs great goofy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      EMAIL; papandmamazungu@gmail.com
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

+27630236059 Most Powerful Love Spells in USA, KINGSTONE,SOUTH AFRICA,EUROPU, ITAY,  DUBIA, Dubai -AUSTRALIA-ROMANIA-BULGARIA-MOROCCO-FIJI-HONDURAS-GREECE, LUXEMBOURG
      Love Spells That Work Fast ~Bring Back A Lost Love 24 Hours.Bring back a lost love 24 hours: love spell that work fast bringing back a lost love is very true. Why not restore your broken relationship if you still burning inside with same old love you had for each other this spell is designed to fix all your love issues.Stop acting though like you will heal your broken heart and cast a spell to bring back your lost love within 24 hours. This spell works no matter how long you have been parted ways with your partner. White magic love spells that work in the united kingdom Instant love spells to bring back your ex partner in the usa Marriage love spells that work for a good marriage Fastest love spells to reunite with your ex-lover Family reunion love spells that work in Chicago Voodoo obedience love spells that work in the USA Effective marriage love spells that work instantly Effective love spells that work for marriage. Lost Love Spells That Work Fast Call +27630236059 Powerful Love Spells For Lovers to bring there lost lovers Back in Zambia -Swaziland- Ohio -Nevada -Port Elizabeth, Love spells magic that will help you apprehend your relationship problems discover your soul mate and make them fall in love with you with the help of MAMA ZUNGU. shop your marriage from divorce & make your relationship more potent restoration believe troubles & misunderstandings between fanatics and get lower back lost lover in just 48 hrs. love spells to opposite a breakup & shop your dating. Mis placed love spells to get your ex misplaced lover lower back completely & carry lower back lost love.heal relationship troubles the usage of love spells to boom love among people. love spells to banish intimacy & communique troubles in your courting. love spells to make a person fall in love with you attract a brand new lover stop your associate from dishonest on you & love spells to save you a divorce.misplaced love spells to completely get your ex husband again or ex spouse lower back. lost love spells to completely get your ex boyfriend or ex female friend returned.love spells chants to bolster a courting. chant these spiritually endowed words & wipe away your dating & marriage troubles. love spells chants that will help you locate love; make someone fall in love with you & get your ex returned. love spells chant to heal dating & marriage problems. Powerful Lost Love Spells Call On +27630236059  Bring back lost lover USING MAGIC LOVE spells In Italy -UK -USA- Singapore- Oman -Bahrain -London- Ireland -wales -Austria, My bring back lost lover spells will connect you and your lover with binding love spells. Enabling you to resolve all the issues.If you met a special someone who had a big impact on your life but lost their love. Mama Zungu has lost lover spells to reunite you with love.Be blessed with the love of that special someone who left a mark in your life. If you want to taste the powerful love of a lost lover who made you fall deeply in love & you find yourself wanting more of their love after a breakup or divorce then my bring back lost love spells can be of assistance to your situation.b Maybe your ex-lover wants nothing to do with you again, bring back lost love spells will help them forgive you or each of you to forgive each other of past wrongs & make you fall back in love with each other & enable you to restart a successful love relationship. Return lost love spells,For those who can move on, for those who can’t seem to forget that special lover from the past, for those who want to reconnect with an ex-lover, for those who want that one person who understood them & loved them like noon else.                                                                                                                                                  CALL/WHATSAPP; +27630236059
      · 0 replies
    • Papazu12  »  CrewAdmin

· 0 replies
    • Edward  »  lamb80782

I see Lamb80782 had the same remove the driver seat as I am having.
      I didn't see the ulitmate solution.  I think removing "stop" would be the solution but am unable to see very well under the seat.  Has anyone come up with the solution?
      I also am reoving to have re-uphostered.  Itried removing the black access cover but it is very tight under there and not enough room for a regular wrench.  May try a 1/4 rachet drive.
      https://photos.app.goo.gl/S37erPn8an8fDkHBA of seat.
      · 0 replies
    • Smcclellan  »  InfinitySurf

Good morning. I saw you talked about replacing the ram fill valves. I have a 2021 ri237 with a broken valve   It’s under warranty but dealer is going to be very slow to fix it.  Which wiring harness do I need to make sure I have  when I order off of Amazon.  Thank you scott 
      · 0 replies
    • Benji  »  Dreamer

Roswell Bimini for sale. New condition. It’s off of a new ri245. Great low price! Please reply to chat!
      Benji
      · 1 reply
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy..