Reubster24

06 enzo vs 07 avalanche c4

Reubster24    0

I'm looking at getting my first boat. My top choices right now are the 2 mentioned. They are priced about the same and similar condition. The use will be pretty evenly spread on surfing/boarding/skiing and what not. Just a general use family boat. Which would you guys recommend? 

Troy. R    198
9 hours ago, Reubster24 said:

I'm looking at getting my first boat. My top choices right now are the 2 mentioned. They are priced about the same and similar condition. The use will be pretty evenly spread on surfing/boarding/skiing and what not. Just a general use family boat. Which would you guys recommend? 

I'd go with the Enzo. It is a little bigger not only in length, but in width as well. All things being equal (ballast set up, etc.) the Enzo will throw a better surf wave. Both can throw a great surf wave, but the Enzo will be a little better. They're both can throw a decent wakeboard wake, and neither will be particularly great to slalom ski behind.

Dan gib    8

I have a 07 typhoon 23', Id go with the bigger enzo 1' is major difference. I couldn't see them being priced the same as enzo are always high but its worth it, both good boats IMO