Bradley

'10 Centurion Avalanche C4 Custom Avy Sac

Bradley    1

Im looking to upgrade my ballast.  I have read other posts on here about a custom avy sac.  I have a 2010 centurion avalanche C4 and wanted to know if anyone had the measurements for this sac or who to contact that might have this info.  I couldnt find it on any forum.  Was just going to do the port side for now.  I called wakemakers and they did not have the measurements. I took my own measurements but I wanted to compare with someone who has this sac before spending the $700.  They said the enzo sac would not fit. 

Thank you

Troy    234

Depends how far you want to go up under the seat, my custom starboard sac would work. You can add more to the finger if you want to go farther up under the seat. 

• Like 1

Bradley    1

Yeah I would like them measurements.  How did you handle that exhaust tube that runs across the top of the locker?

Bradley    1

What was the final weight of the sac when filled completely?

Bigcatpt    408

This is the dimensions of my Avy sac for the port side for my 03 Avy.  

Main 22H X 24W X 52L
Arm 10H X 24W X 62L

You will want to place your fill, empty, vent holes according to your pump set up.

Main… LXWXH = 27456 = 118.857 gallons = 992.46 pounds
Arm.. LXWXH = 14880 = 64.416 gallons = 537.87 pounds
Total cubic inches = 42336 = 183.272 gallons = 1530 pounds
*Water 8.35 pounds per gallon

• Like 1

Bigcatpt    408
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Yeah I would like them measurements.  How did you handle that exhaust tube that runs across the top of the locker?

Exhaust tube?   Like sideswipe exhaust?   Do you have sideswipe?  If so....I am sorry.....sideswipe is too loud and robs you of valuable ballast space.  You will have to measure and custom design your sac.  

Bradley    1

Its the engine compartment blower 4"  flexible black pipe on the starboard side and on the port side its the same type of pipe that is just open into the engine bay.  Not really sure where it even comes from. I will have to look when I get home.  I think it goes to the battery compartment.  I could probably just move it or shorten it up to get out of the way.

Bradley    1

Thank you for the information BigCat.  That is pretty closed to my measurements. Yours is slightly bigger than what I had but it should fit just fine.  I would like to hear your measurements for the starboard side Troy or Bigcat.  Thanks again