dstenn    1

Splashed my new to me 2014 fx44 with 130 hours on it today and had some issues I'm hoping someone here can address since we do not have a centurion dealer anywhere close. Ramfill wouldn't fill, got a beep every little while with nothing from the monitor. Manually opend ramfill and wouldn't drain. Touch screen would just go to cats and trim on its own. Front bag would fill and the screen wouldnt show how full, after I manually opened ramfill it never showed how full and the random beep still went on. Not sure what to do and hope someone has some insight. Thanks

volzalum    280

If you manually fill the ram fill, the screen will think you are empty. The quantities are based on time, not on water flow (this is true for all bags too). You may need to lubricate all four of the ram fill handles (in the boat) and valves (under the boat and at back of boat).

The beep is something you will need to have the engine checked with the Diacom software. You can purchase it and the adapter yourself directly from Rinda (~800) or you can call around to any dealer to see if they can read and clear codes for a PCM engine. Most Nautique dealers can do this for you.

The touch screen may have the ghosting issues. Search this forum and others for that, no good fix, but someone posted recently they have a electronics company that is seeing if they can repair the touchscreens. I have not see an update in awhile.

Edited by volzalum

dstenn    1
On 6/27/2022 at 1:45 PM, volzalum said:

If you manually fill the ram fill, the screen will think you are empty. The quantities are based on time, not on water flow (this is true for all bags too). You may need to lubricate all four of the ram fill handles (in the boat) and valves (under the boat and at back of boat).

The beep is something you will need to have the engine checked with the Diacom software. You can purchase it and the adapter yourself directly from Rinda (~800) or you can call around to any dealer to see if they can read and clear codes for a PCM engine. Most Nautique dealers can do this for you.

The touch screen may have the ghosting issues. Search this forum and others for that, no good fix, but someone posted recently they have a electronics company that is seeing if they can repair the touchscreens. I have not see an update in awhile.

Thank you for the reply! Replaced the valves in the back and updated the computer and we were off to surfing! Can't thank #boardco enough for their help! Still get some ghosting but nothing like before. Still have to address the the annoying minute beep but will order a reader for that. 

Have you or anyone else had grounding issues with this year boat? When I flip my toggle to navigation everything turns on as if I push ignition button....not sure if that normal or not?

Again thanks for the reply this boat is all new to me!

• Like 1