Sign in to follow this  
Mamps

Navionics GPS Question

Mamps    0

Hello, I bought the Navionics dongle from my Centurion dealer for my 2021 FI 23. I can not figure out where to plug it in. Has anyone installed this? My dealer told me there is a wire hanging down from the bow access to the helm that it plugs into. I can not find that. I was also told that it plugs in under the steering wheel, there is nothing there. 

It is a small USB dongle similar to what you would plug into a computer to run a wireless mouse/keyboard. 

CEN-78001177- USB MAPS NAVIONICS US + CANADA

Burns Vi24    0

Is this the part you need to get your gps to work? I just got a Vi24 that didn’t come from the factory with GPS feature. The dealer said I just need to purchase the device to plug into the wiring and the gps will work on my screen. 

mmorg9    0
On 3/11/2023 at 7:47 PM, Burns Vi24 said:

I did more research and found a aftermarket version of the usb dongle for map data. I had already purchased the $500 version from Centurion but thought I would share this option. This is the link, https://www.enovationmaps.com/collections/americas/products/us-canada

Do you know anyone who uses this? I just want to make sure it actually works before purchasing it.