Txstang125    0

Had this code pop up Sunday at the end of the day. I acknowledge it and it still beeps every minute or so. Can’t get into dealer till next week and have a trip planned this weekend is it critical ? Is there another way to clear it ? 

code spn:105 FMI:15 

Troy. R    198
21 hours ago, Txstang125 said:

Had this code pop up Sunday at the end of the day. I acknowledge it and it still beeps every minute or so. Can’t get into dealer till next week and have a trip planned this weekend is it critical ? Is there another way to clear it ? 

code spn:105 FMI:15 

As you probably already searched and found, this fault is Intake Air Temperature higher than expected (>200 deg F). Is the fault persistent after allowing some cool down time?
What boat/year/model/engine are you working with?
I would check the spark arrestor for any type of debris/blockage, clean the spark arrestor while I was at it, then test. If the problem persisted, replace the IAT sensor.

I also found this. See page 46:
http://www.wakeflot.ru/doc/PCM_Diagnostic_manual.pdf

• Like 1

Txstang125    0

It’s 2022 fi23 with the 409 with 27 hours on it  I let it cool down but still beeps every minute 

Troy. R    198
5 hours ago, Txstang125 said:

It’s 2022 fi23 with the 409 with 27 hours on it  I let it cool down but still beeps every minute 

I’m not sure how you would clear a code on one of these boats without dealer intervention? And based on the PCM troubleshooting doc I attached previously, it said this fault will also result in a 50% derate, so I’d definitely want to get it addressed before going back out.

Is there a Nautique dealer near you that can get you in sooner? They’ll also have PCM certified techs.

Edited by Troy. R