Troy. R    198

2019 ZS232 with the factory Wetsounds system. Brought it home from storage to get it cleaned up for the summer. Pressure washed the whole boat and was careful to cover all of the electronics including amps and speakers with plastic and go way out of my way to avoid them. Getting ready to take the boat back to storage and thought I should check everything out. Head unit fires up, shows that it is connected to my phone and the song is playing, but there’s no audio. Any thoughts/suggestions?

volzalum    280

Most likely a disconnected wire or a fuse. Look and see if your Amps are powering on.

Troy. R    198

Amps are not powering on.

the fuses in the fuse block are good as well as the fuses in the amps.

Troy. R    198

Last thing I tested was for power at the amps and at the fuse block. I’m not even getting g power at the line side (input side) of the fuse block. Is there a breaker between the batteries and fuse block in these boats?

I stopped short of pulling the amp panel that all of the cables run behind due to time.

Chris O    15

Troy,

Same exact thing happened to me last week.  After checking everything over realized that I didnt get all the battery cables hooked up.  I had forgot one of the negative cables on one of the batteries.  Ive got 2 positives and 2 negatives on both batteries.  I am assuming that you probably have a battery on/off switch though.  Chris

Troy. R    198

I did some more digging and realized the 70amp breaker behind the batteries was tripped. I couldn’t see it very well and I thought it was just for the ballast pumps, so I wasn’t too focused on it previously. Had I tested a ballast pump yesterday I would have known right away this was the culprit. Now at least I know that CB is for the ballast pumps AND amps.