Sign in to follow this  
capmoco

Does a ZS232 have a check engine warning light and codes?

capmoco    0

I have a 2020 ZS232 and have had an alarm a couple of times and while investigating I had unplugged a couple of sensors such as the oil pressure sensor while the boat was running and I realized that I did not see a dash warning such as a check engine light. Do these boats not have an engine light or dash warning system for engine malfunctions? What about stored code access? If there is a malfunction system, can stored code data be accessed via the touch screen? Thanks for all the help!

Troy. R    198
On 5/15/2022 at 6:18 AM, capmoco said:

I have a 2020 ZS232 and have had an alarm a couple of times and while investigating I had unplugged a couple of sensors such as the oil pressure sensor while the boat was running and I realized that I did not see a dash warning such as a check engine light. Do these boats not have an engine light or dash warning system for engine malfunctions? What about stored code access? If there is a malfunction system, can stored code data be accessed via the touch screen? Thanks for all the help!

On my 2019 (a little different display) there is a check engine light on the main screen. It has never been triggered/illuminated, so I am not sure how the associated fault code is displayed. I assume it would be on screen 4, the system setting screen.

capmoco    0

Thank you Troy. I can't seem to find any reference to a check engine light or any code listings on mine. Hopefully someone else will chime in as well.