Holycow    0

Hey all!

First time poster here. I have been researching wake boats since last summer, and we will be ready to buy our first boat soon, probably just AFTER this summer, unfortunately.  After doing almost a year of research, all the pros and cons and prices I can find between all the makes and models, the best boat for me and my family we have decided is the FI23.  My plan is to get a build slot for a 2023.   

But I have a quick question. Do any of you know what the actual MSRP is for a stripped, zero option Fi23 for 2022 or 2023? There are a lot of "included" features for the boat that doesn't seem to affect price at all, but lots of add-ons that do.  Like going from the 400 to the 450, 18ich wheels on the trailer, ramfill, etc.

I ask because my boat dealer is telling me that the MSRP of a stripped/zero option Fi23 is 190k, and that doesn't sound right.  Thanks all!

Troy. R    198

Wow! $190K base MSRP for a fi23 sounds like a lot, but considering the way prices of everything have gone (especially boats) over the past few years, it actually sounds reasonable. For example, the MSRP on my loaded Supreme ZS232 was $118k-ish for my 2019. Last I saw it was $155k-ish for a 2022.

Holycow    0

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed with this centurion dealer. They are very responsive, and are very friendly and helpful, but they are doing some shady tactics here.  They say that the MSRP of a base/stripped/zero option 2022 FI23 before any prep, freight, or any of that,  is 181k. The 2023, is 189k. 

I called Centurion directly and they said that the MSRP of a stripped/base 2022 Fi23, before prep and freight is 129k and that not even the dealerships have received MSRP numbers for the 2023 yet, which is certain to be 10ish% higher.

How disappointing.

Troy. R    198

That does seem shady. Where are you located? Is there another dealer witching driving distance? I’m in AZ and bought my ZS from a dealer in Orlando. Now, for some others I’ve heard this has caused a customer service issue down the line with warranty and maintenance from their local dealer. Luckily my dealer has treated me very well. 

Holycow    0

Super shady.... located in St. George Utah.  I am talking to a dealer in Vegas now.