Shane MT

2005 Avalanche C4 Floor Plan

Shane MT    2

I am considering Gator Step for my 2005 Avalanche C4. They only list a kit for 2006. Does anyone know if the floor plans are different? The template looks the same.

Also, is there anything else I should consider? is there a brand that might be better?

jtryon    24

they should be the same as long as you're getting C4 versus the walkthrough template.  as far as alternatives, i like aquamarinedeck.com, they're cheaper and still great quality, i'm just not sure they have a template to pick off the site.  worth emailing them to get a price though.

Edited by jtryon
  • Like 1

Troy. R    198

To my knowledge (I had an ‘07 Avy C4) the floor plan never changed.

• Like 1

Chris O    15

Mine is a 2006 and I did this last summer, as well as added some extra pieces.  They will send you the template and you can make any needed adjustments, if I remember correctly it was only moving screw hole locations.  Was a pretty straightforward process, just took a little back and forth and patience.  I got the extra mylar template and had them make up pieces for the bow, side rails and back deck area.

Chris O    15
On 5/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, Shane MT said:

@Chris O, how is it holding up? Are you happy with it?

Shane,

Its holding up fine, although we try and keep everything pretty clean, no shoes, etc.  Yes happy with it.  Way better than carpet.

• Like 1