Timr71    30

That's going to be hard to find. But you should be able to find the manual for your engine. Sorry.  

• Like 1

one more quick question. is there a way to get color matched gel coat with hardener? i have a small spot i need to repair.

Timr71    30

This should be the manual for your engine. Assuming that your 1993 Falcon has an Indmar model 250. That's a 351 Ford. That's what came out of my 1993 Falcon. But I ended up swapping a different engine into mine.  

1993 Indmar Owner's manual

1 hour ago, Timr71 said:

This should be the manual for your engine. Assuming that your 1993 Falcon has an Indmar model 250. That's a 351 Ford. That's what came out of my 1993 Falcon. But I ended up swapping a different engine into mine.  

1993 Indmar Owner's manual

thanks!!!!

Troy. R    198

On the gel coat, if you were to wet sand it first, you could probably get a pretty decent color match. It’d be tough on oxidized gel coat.

visited the spectrum page, only found a green color four 93 year centurion. found some whites labled in the supra/moomba categorys hoping its close enough. yalls opinion? they also have 93 mastercraft glacier/crystal white years 86-07...

Edited by Mjfalconxp93