DaveB    5

Have a new 2021 FI23 with 450hp closed cooling system. Can,t find a lot of info on winterizing this model. If anyone has any links or info it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Troy. R    198
On 9/12/2021 at 8:11 AM, DaveB said:

Have a new 2021 FI23 with 450hp closed cooling system. Can,t find a lot of info on winterizing this model. If anyone has any links or info it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I would think you have the quick drain system. See page 10 of the link below.

https://pcmengines.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2021-PCM-DI-Technical-Information.pdf

DaveB    5

Thanks for the info guys. I have the boat home now so I can investigate further. It would sure be nice if they were a little more specific for each model of engine instead of generic and let you figure it out. My old avalanche I used to just run antifreeze thru the whole system and that was it but this one is a little more complicated. I have a hose connection on the transom, I presume that is a engine flush , I guess I could run antifreeze through there then drain and I would have everything covered. Thanks again for the info.

oldsurfguy    0

First inboard....2021 Ri237.  Where can I find more info on winterizing not just the engine, but the bag pumps as well, or do I just need to disconnect the hoses?

drjrl    0

new ri245 owner; any winterizing pics or tutorials outside the PCM manual and generic handbook would be appreciate.

Was hoping to find some youtube videos with newer centurions and winterization but have not yet...

drjrl    0

I did find this link which looks similar to my ZZ6 setup