Sign in to follow this  
Hudzon

2022 ZS232 Updates?

Troy. R    198
3 hours ago, Hudzon said:

I wish they ghosted the flag into the gel, we actually asked if this could be done. When the time comes closer we will know - to the extent of my knowledge they do not do this. 

The S2S basically comes with the gatorstep package and the flag holders. And yeah, completely agree with you, that green Ri S2S is out of control!

Gotcha. I was looking for those flag holders when I first bought my boat, but couldn’t figure out where to get them. I had seen them on the Ri S2S boats.

69C10    2

Update on the 2022. Dealer said he’s not 100% sure, but from what he’s gathered, the extra 300lbs comes from the removal of the hard tanks under the rear cooler/wet storage lockers and that the main locker bags now extend all they way underneath those. Should still be 81 gal fuel capacity, pretty sure that 70gal was a typo. Almost all the centurion interior and exterior colors are now available to supreme as well. The new website is supposed to launch sept 10.

Troy. R    198
On 9/4/2021 at 1:29 PM, 69C10 said:

Update on the 2022. Dealer said he’s not 100% sure, but from what he’s gathered, the extra 300lbs comes from the removal of the hard tanks under the rear cooler/wet storage lockers and that the main locker bags now extend all they way underneath those. Should still be 81 gal fuel capacity, pretty sure that 70gal was a typo. Almost all the centurion interior and exterior colors are now available to supreme as well. The new website is supposed to launch sept 10.

I wonder if you can remove those hard tanks and add the bigger bags on the 19-21 ZS? I’ll have to check that out next time I go out.

It would be cool to do that and maybe plumb the extra pumps (currently used for the hard tanks) to the main quick fill sub-floor ballast if possible.

69C10    2
On 2021-09-06 at 4:08 PM, Troy. R said:

I wonder if you can remove those hard tanks and add the bigger bags on the 19-21 ZS? I’ll have to check that out next time I go out.

It would be cool to do that and maybe plumb the extra pumps (currently used for the hard tanks) to the main quick fill sub-floor ballast if possible.

Let us know what you find out, I’ll try and confirm that info when the dealers first 22 lands. Currently waiting on vinyl samples for the new supremes OTB pattern to show up as well

Troy. R    198
On 9/8/2021 at 1:14 PM, 69C10 said:

Let us know what you find out, I’ll try and confirm that info when the dealers first 22 lands. Currently waiting on vinyl samples for the new supremes OTB pattern to show up as well

We'll probably go out this weekend, so I'll take a look at the rear corner tank area and see how feasible my thought is.

69C10    2

I learned 2 things yesterday! 
First is that the H5 engine is no longer available. After watching some videos, the H5 looks every bit as good or better then the 450, so I asked my dealer about the cost and ya, no luck! 

Second is, only white thread for vinyl stitching is available in the supremes, gotta step into centurion to get that color option. Somewhat annoying as I don’t want any white, but not the end of the world.