Sign in to follow this  
baker

Ram fill over ride

baker    0

We own a 2018 ri237 love the boat and what it offers. Normally we fill the rams  and hit over ride 1 or 2 times until water comes out the ram fill side ports. First time out this season I could not get the water to come out after several tries . Also noticed when I’m over ride the actuators didn’t appear to be moving . Only in over ride also decreased speed below 10 mph and not warning appeared in screen . Not sure if related . Any thoughts. Battery did also go dead would there be something in settings that may have reset

Dr.NELSON    0

Perhaps your Ram Fill is leaking. I have the same boat 2018 Ri237. My Tanks are leaking and water has flooded the motor compartment. Centurion is currently insisting it is because I used it in Salt water..The boat was leaking right after I took ownership of it. I will keep everyone posted on their decision. I will also post pics of the engine compartment. My boat has only 90 hours on it and it is on a lift and spends most of its time in WV lakes and occasionally in Charleston SC.