rvkeller82    0

I have a 2014 SV244 been a great boat.  Last two times we have went out while surfing you give the boat full throttle and the boat gets up to speed but then it will fluctuate it's speed by 3 to 4mph. ex. 10.8 surf speed will raise to 14 then down to 8 and repeat.  you can pull throttle back a bit and will hold fairly steady.  We are at the same lake in Arizona, I'm told this is all done by GPS?  is there anything I can check? plugs, voltages, etc.  We are also getting a vibration when it's up to speed but thinking this may be tied in with the speed issue.

Thank you,

Rvkelle82 

Troy. R    198

Hey @rvkeller82! Welcome to the site.
I am also in AZ. Which lake do you go to most often?
We typically go to Saguaro for mid week runs and Roosevelt on weekends.

It sounds like the GPS Antenna/puck is the most likely culprit, but I'd give a call to ZeroOff.
918-317-4100

rvkeller82    0

@Troy. R We mainly go to Saguaro as we love Roosevelt but with the longer treck we don't make it there as often.  Is the GPS puck the little black box that in front of the drivers window? Also we love company four girls over here and we mainly surf and tube as the kiddos are younger.

Troy. R    198
17 hours ago, rvkeller82 said:

@Troy. R We mainly go to Saguaro as we love Roosevelt but with the longer treck we don't make it there as often.  Is the GPS puck the little black box that in front of the drivers window? Also we love company four girls over here and we mainly surf and tube as the kiddos are younger.

Yes, the GPS puck is the little black box in front of the windshield. I’m not 100% certain that’s it, but based on a quick search of your symptoms, it seems most likely.

I have 2 boys and a girl 14, 12, and 7. We mainly surf as well. My 7 year old daughter beat me down to the point that I broke down and bought a tube last month. We were actually looking for a SV244 last year. A deal that we couldn’t refuse on a Supreme ZS232 fell in our lap so we jumped on it. We love the boat so far.

We went to Saguaro on the first weekend we had the boat and it was an absolute zoo! So many people I wasn’t comfortable putting the kids in the water by about 11:00. Agreed Roosevelt is a haul, but it’s very nice, big, and open up there.