DavidR    0

Hey all! New owner - first time post. I recently bought an 2014 Centurion Enzo SV244. The boat has lived its life on a boat lift in Tennessee and does not come with a trailer. Would anyone here have a trailer for sale that would fit a 2014 SV244? I believe Boatmate manufactured the trailers for Centurion during this time frame. Thanks! Looking forward to being a part of the community here.

Troy. R    198

I believe Extreme Custom Trailers is another option if you go new. I know when I was looking at ordering new last year the Extreme Custom was standard and Boatmate was like a $2k option. I have an Extreme Custom and it’s a solid trailer.

DavidR    0

Thanks for the feedback, Troy. Those Boatmate trailers are pretty pricey when new. It looks like I'm going to have to have a trailer built. I'm just holding out hope that someone somewhere has one sitting in their yard that they never use and willing to sell.

Troy. R    198
2 hours ago, DavidR said:

Thanks for the feedback, Troy. Those Boatmate trailers are pretty pricey when new. It looks like I'm going to have to have a trailer built. I'm just holding out hope that someone somewhere has one sitting in their yard that they never use and willing to sell.

That would be ideal...