Riverguy

New Delivery of 2021 ZS232

Riverguy    1

Just closed on a 2021 ZS232 this week. I only have the actual factory pic as the boat is wrapped for the Winter in Minnesota. Moved up from a Yamaha 242x, which was a great family boat, but not what I needed for water sports.

Inventory is limited and moving fast this year, so don't wait if you are in the market. I also noticed a lot of water sports accessories (vests, etc...) are on back order. Hope to keep this forum active as I don't do FB.

Let me know if any of you boat on the St Croix River. Hope to see you this Summer.

2021-Supreme-small.jpg

• Like 1

Aquaholic1    3

I bought my zs232 from a guy that lives up there. He bought from sunny side marina in balsam lake.... I think that’s the spelling. But yeah he ordered a new one as well. Brandon Renard, maybe you know him?

Troy. R    198

Congratulations @Riverguy!

I love the stormtrooper (all white). I bought a ZS232 last year and we absolutely love it! I’m right with you on the no FB. I had a Centurion Avalanche years ago and this site was hopping’. I wish it were still that way, but it seems that most have moved to FB. I’ve tried to put as much info as I can on the site as I’ve learned about the boat in terms of wave setup, maintenance, etc. You’re going to love it. These things are wave making beasts!

Riverguy    1
On 1/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, Aquaholic1 said:

I bought my zs232 from a guy that lives up there. He bought from sunny side marina in balsam lake.... I think that’s the spelling. But yeah he ordered a new one as well. Brandon Renard, maybe you know him?

I have not met Brandon, but will look for him on the water this Summer.

That boat looks great!  I love the all-white.  I have a black FI23 and it is a mean woman to keep looking good.  My next boat will be all white.  Congrats on the purchase.

Troy. R    198
4 hours ago, danbolinlives said:

That boat looks great!  I love the all-white.  I have a black FI23 and it is a mean woman to keep looking good.  My next boat will be all white.  Congrats on the purchase.

I hear you on that. I have a whisper grey/black metallic flake ZS232 and it’s tough to keep looking good. The water in AZ is SO hard! Back in Northern CA I could just wipe the boat down with a towel damp with lake water and it would be good to go. Here I have to either use a 50/50 vinegar/soft water spray, a spray wax, or other similar product to keep the spots off.

Schnboo    0

Very nice Riverguy!!! If I was able to buy new I would have done the same with camel interior. I bought a used (147 hours) '19 ZS232 in Dec. Hope to get her in the water after the "freeze" period here in Washington. Should be soon!!!  

Riverguy    1

Made it out on the water for the first time on the '21 ZS232 and it did not disappoint. Put five hours on the engine following the break-in procedure. No problems and the boat is everything I expected it to be. The low end torque is amazing, throttle is smooth and the touchscreen worked flawlessly. Waiting for warmer weather before jumping in the water with the surf board...

Supreme Waterline Logo3.gif

Troy. R    198

@Riverguy Congrats!

Did you fill ballast and tinker with the wave at all?

Riverguy    1
On 4/5/2021 at 10:56 AM, Troy. R said:

@Riverguy Congrats!

Did you fill ballast and tinker with the wave at all?

Yes, I filled the hard tanks and was able to set up a decent wave with no training. I am waiting for warmer weather for my dealer to take me out, so I am just pressing buttons right now. The ZS232 is a very capable surf boat. Looking forward to scheduling my formal dealer instruction and perfecting the wave.

Schnboo    0

Love that all white with the Chromex letting!!! These boats are very capable. Here's the goofy wave with two people in the boat and 500 in lead on the surf side. We're still learning cause we to old to wakeboard. 

https://www.facebook.com/559721169/videos/pcb.10159193483196170/10159193484076170

MisterG    0

We took delivery of a new ZS212 yesterday.  Moved up from a Yamaha 242x as well.  We may see you out on the St. Croix as we are there from time to time.

IMG_0193.jpeg

Troy. R    198
1 hour ago, MisterG said:

We took delivery of a new ZS212 yesterday.  Moved up from a Yamaha 242x as well.  We may see you out on the St. Croix as we are there from time to time.

IMG_0193.jpeg

Very Nice!
Congrats!

Riverguy    1
On 5/16/2021 at 4:19 PM, MisterG said:

IMG_0193.jpeg

Looking forward to meeting you this Summer. Great boat!