Sign in to follow this  
Jetter

Anybody have a 2021 or 2020 ZS212 User Manual?

Jetter    1

Super excited to join the Supreme family.  After HOURS and HOURS of reading, research, watching, etc., I have decided there is no better bang for your buck in a new boat than a Supreme.  I have ordered at 2021 ZS212.  I would love to have read of someone's user manual who already has one or a 2020 manual would do.  Not sure if it exists as a pdf but anything would be appreciated.

Troy. R    198
On 11/7/2020 at 4:05 PM, Jetter said:

Super excited to join the Supreme family.  After HOURS and HOURS of reading, research, watching, etc., I have decided there is no better bang for your buck in a new boat than a Supreme.  I have ordered at 2021 ZS212.  I would love to have read of someone's user manual who already has one or a 2020 manual would do.  Not sure if it exists as a pdf but anything would be appreciated.

Congrats on the ZS!

I bought a ZS232 back in July and love it.

I believe there is a PDF available on the Supreme website, but it’s pretty generic and basic. They have 1 manual that covers all models.

Are there specific questions you have?

Guppydriver    2
On 11/7/2020 at 4:05 PM, Jetter said:

Just curious who came in second and third in your research? I also had more hours than I would care to admit, but ultimately chose a different brand. A lot of my decision had to do with region and dealer support and discount and I was shopping boats bigger than 22 feet.  I was committed to buying a Supreme if the price was right, but never felt I was getting a good deal OTD (loaded S238 was 102K OTD). A Zeus would have been in the 112K range.

The boat I decided was probably the best bang for your buck was the all new 21 Moomba Mojo. Ton's of freeboard, great tech, good design and much improved fit and finish from Moomba's of the past. They really are baby Supras now that Supra design and material seem to trickle down to Moomba every few years. I got the dealer down to 101.8K on  a loaded Mojo (sight unseen) for a April delivery. Was actually headed down to hand over a check when I decided to stop off at a one more boat dealer that sells boats I have loved for a long time. Didn't think I had a shot, but they got real aggressive on price and offred more than fair trade value for my I/O. Ordered a MB then and there and tore up the Moomba check..paid about 106 OTD, and haven't looked back. You are going to love tat ZS tho! If I would have gotten a first offer that was aggressive, I would have one on order too.

ConGRATS