Adsprog

2009 Enzo SV220 End of the season deal??

Adsprog    0

Hi guys/gals,

okay so here it is let me know what you think. You don’t need to hold back I can handle it. I found a 2009 Enzo SV220..just under 200 hours, all maintenance records from the marina, interior is 9/10, exterior 7/10 since it does sit at a slip for 3 months of the year. The person used it about 5 times a summer. The only thing that is currently not working is the tac on the multi gauge. Runs flawlessly. Was asking $45,000 (Covid price in my mind) He settled on.....wait for it....... 35,000! Now do you think I am winning or just a sucker? 

Edited by Adsprog

mikeyr114    1

Is this the white w black decal boat from a ct dealer? If so, I bought a 2010 avalanche from them a few years back...was a great expierence and boat has been great. 

Troy. R    198

Is it truly a SV220, or was that a typo and you meant SV230?
If It is a 230, $35K sounds like a pretty good deal.
If it is a 220, it depends on what you want it for. The 220 doesn't have the traditional "Enzo" Deep-Vee hull. The 220 flattens out toward the stern similar to a Wakesetter, Mastercraft, etc. from that era which is better for wakeboarding, but not for surfing. The 220 will not throw the surf wake that a 230 will.

Adsprog    0
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:18 AM, mikeyr114 said:

Is this the white w black decal boat from a ct dealer? If so, I bought a 2010 avalanche from them a few years back...was a great expierence and boat has been great. 

Yes, it is. The guys there have been really cool.

Adsprog    0
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 8:55 AM, Troy. R said:

Is it truly a SV220, or was that a typo and you meant SV230?
If It is a 230, $35K sounds like a pretty good deal.
If it is a 220, it depends on what you want it for. The 220 doesn't have the traditional "Enzo" Deep-Vee hull. The 220 flattens out toward the stern similar to a Wakesetter, Mastercraft, etc. from that era which is better for wakeboarding, but not for surfing. The 220 will not throw the surf wake that a 230 will.

I am curious all of the surfing suggestions for this boat none of them state using a suck gate, why is that? Also as my kiddo grow up I would like them to be able to try all the watersports so not opposed to this boat. I don't see my self being a pro wakesurfer anytime soon, just looking to go out and have fun with the family. I assume I will be able to achieve a surfable wave for myself being a bigger guy?

Troy. R    198

I would imagine so. That said, I’ve never surfed behind that boat. The suck gate is typically not great for the deep-vee Centurions, but you might be onto something with a SV220.

Troy    234

Harold had a Falcon V 2008/2009 which was the same hull as the SV220, and had his wave dialed. Hopefully he will reply here or on FB. I tagged him on your post on FB a few days ago.  

Adsprog    0
6 hours ago, Troy said:

Harold had a Falcon V 2008/2009 which was the same hull as the SV220, and had his wave dialed. Hopefully he will reply here or on FB. I tagged him on your post on FB a few days ago.  

I think I accidentally deleted the post... I will post again if I buy it tomorrow after the water test. 

volzalum    280

I had a 2007 SV216 (basically the same boat, just in 2008 they lengthened it 4 inches). You can get a decent surf wave by leaning it, just lots of weight and it likes bow weight too to get it sunk down (to the rub rail on surf side). The hull is very similar to the early Malibu’s with surf gates on them, so a suck gate would probably do pretty good on it. You will still want lots of weight to get it in the water sufficiently. 

Kevin Baugh    78

They did not lengthen the boat they just renamed it. I also had a SV216. You might notice that the SV216/SV220 hull is very similar to the new OPTI-V HULL so the suck gates should work great.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z7AfhxB8JbMNY8K6g_PQ529KPPGQuKVX

Edited by Kevin Baugh
link