Troy. R    198

Out of curiosity, why do you want the stock hard tanks? Most pull them out in favor or bags...

I am wanting to use bags and the hard tanks as 4 separate ballasts to give me more options. the new bags take up the back compartments and the under the seats, as one ballast. This will allow me to be able to have more control of where my weight is when the occupancy of my boat changes. 

Troy. R    198

You can do separate bags for under the seat and for the lockers. As an example, in my Avy I ran 1100 # bags in the locker and a separate 580 # bag under the port seat. I had a dedicated pump for the 580, and a pump for each 1100 with a cross over valve setup that would allow you to use both pumps to fill/drain 1 bag or the other, or have each pump fill/drain 1 bag independently.

volzalum    280

Yes. Definitely rip the hard tanks out. If you want 4 separate bags then install them, but in the same available space, the bags will give you triple the weight of the hard tanks when full. 

Hein    63

I've got the stock tanks that came out of our 2008 Enzo.  But would also suggest bags. Take a look at the build thread I did on our boat to for some ideas. 

All the best,

Hein

Edited by Hein