Pdise    1

Ok I almost had switch hooked up and read to much and confused myself. Start battery hooked to post 1 my fuse box power and charging come from start cable look like.

Do i need to move ignition wire to start battery post or just wire box to acc battery, or split off stereo ,lights,pumps and wire to acc battery. THANKS

MobEnzo    51

Did you buy the add a battery kit that also has the ACR? If so, I wired similar to this diagram. fetch?id=7078820&d=1400722685
For the starter battery only thing going to it is the engine. Big positive cable goes to post 1 of switch. A new positive cable goes from switch to battery. Big negative cable goes to negative post on starter battery. I personally put all accessories on the house battery. Assuming you have a smaller gauge positive wire currently hooked to your battery, then you would connect that to post 2 of switch and another new wire from switch to house battery. Then you need to connect negative cable to house battery. If you have ACR, connect that to both positive posts and connect negative post of both batteries.