Troy. R    198

Hey everyone, especially you old schoolers that have been around for years!
I've been gone since late '16 when I sold my old Avalanche. Since then, we moved from CA to AZ and we've been itching to get back on the water. We checked out every boat that you can get for under $100K and came down to the ZS232 and ATX24 Type-S.
Of course from our old Centurion roots we were bias, but the ZS232 is not in the same class as the other "budget" boats. I found a screaming deal on a new '19 out of state and put a deposit on it this morning!
I'm so stoked! I can't wait to get it here!

• Like 1

Jlagos    23

It's good your back. I have read many of your posts which were always helpful. Maybe with time others will return and become active again. 

MobEnzo    51

Welcome back Troy! The community is not as active as it used to be. There is a very active Facebook group now...

Troy. R    198

Thanks guys!

Glad I could help Josh!

Yeah, that’s what I seen/read Mob. I don’t do FB though. When it first started I told my wife “that’s the devil and I will never have an account”. Haha!

at this point I’m kinda committed to that take! Haha!

We can’t wait to get that ZS out on the water and get back to surfing!

• Like 2
  • Like 1

MobEnzo    51

Yep, I get it and it is unfortunate. I prefer this format over FB.

volzalum    280

Yes, Facebook is good for sharing pictures, but terrible for having threads to search for future troubles that have been previously resolved.

Troy. R    198

I meant Jlag in my post from yesterday. Dang autocorrect!

100% agree volz. I can’t tell you him many times I searched old threads when I was doing my ballast mod or dialing in the wave on my Avy.

Troy. R    198

I finally got the funding sorted out and boat is set to be picked up by shipper Wednesday! The boat is in Orlando and I am in AZ. I was going to go through Boat US for the loan because they were advertising the best rates, but they kept stringing me along only to find out they were taking about a month to fund from Initial application submittal. So, I ended up going with the dealer’s broker and got a good deal plus funded in a matter of days.

Another bonus I found out... this boat was previously under contract and the previous buyer wanted the bombshell racks, so those are being thrown in for free!

• Like 1