jray    0

Hi, new to the site and boating. I'm looking at buying a 1999 Elite V, with a 350 with 340 hours. Has wake tower and Perfect Pass. Looks to be in really good condition. My kids want to try wake boarding and surfing. Would this be a good starter boat to do that? Also, any tips on how to value? Asking price is $24,000, which seems high to me and NADA, but not sure how accurate that is. Thanks for any help

Bachto    0

I would say thats on the high side for sure, I just got my 2001 Elite V for 17K with 250 hours. Given I got mine for under book but I believe that boat should be worth something closer to 20K. This should be a great starter boat for wakeboarding and surfing though, just get some fatsacs for weight and you should be good.

Bachto    0

Mine also had perfect pass and the tower. the only thing it didn't have was any stock ballast although the stock tanks on those boats are only 250 pounds. You also have to take into consideration the condition of the boat. Mine needs some vinyl work but is not in terrible condition (i give it a 7/10 considering the age and it never being replaced) and the trailer needed some work. My NADA average book price was $19.5K.