Sign in to follow this  
Txstang125

Need help finding parts for 01 concourse

Txstang125    0

So I was out on a new lake last weekend and I found a tree under water and messed some Crap up :( , i need help finding a propeller shaft Strut , and 2 tracking fins. No one local to the Lubbock area knows where to find them idk if they just don’t want to mess with it or what but I need to get the boat back on the water for summer so any help would be appreciated 

Txstang125    0

Okay so I got my strut , fins and prop fixed and installed went to test it out and still got a vibration,  found out The end of the shaft is bent . Dose anyone have any info on getting the shaft taken out ? Can’t find any videos or forms 

Txstang125    0
On 4/20/2020 at 9:39 AM, Timr71 said:

Will this video help you? Are you taking the shaft out to replace it? You boat is a v-drive, right?  

Prop Shaft Removal

Yes sir thank you got it out and new shaft on the way . I saw my boat had the packing seal for the shaft do you know if I should up grade to the PSS even though the seal I have now doesn’t use a water supply ? 

Timr71    30
13 hours ago, Txstang125 said:

Yes sir thank you got it out and new shaft on the way . I saw my boat had the packing seal for the shaft do you know if I should up grade to the PSS even though the seal I have now doesn’t use a water supply ? 

I think it's just up to you...what's your preference.