Sign in to follow this  
Aussie-ss210

2014 SS210 ballast questions

Hi Guys, 

Purchased a 2014 SS210 last october and have a few questions about the ballast set up. I wanted to know where the Pro ballast tanks are located and if they are hard tanks or bags? Also if i wanted to check the pumps are operating correctly how would i access them? 

My family and I are loving the boat and have put over 70hrs on it this summer (in Australia). 

Cdifranco    463
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 8:24 AM, Aussie-ss210 said:

Hi Guys, 

Purchased a 2014 SS210 last october and have a few questions about the ballast set up. I wanted to know where the Pro ballast tanks are located and if they are hard tanks or bags? Also if i wanted to check the pumps are operating correctly how would i access them? 

My family and I are loving the boat and have put over 70hrs on it this summer (in Australia). 

Pro ballast are bags underneath the side seats.  The quckfill tanks are hard tanks under the hull which fill along the sides of the boat as well, PNP are plug and play bags in the rear lockers.  Pumps are all in the engine hatch, if its a new boat to you I would pull the impellors out of the pumps and check them. One easy way to tell if they work is to shut the boat off to eliminate any excess noise and hit the fill or drain button, youll hear the pumps cycle on or not from the engine bay.