Rmshill

Looking to Buy a Boat

Rmshill    0

I am looking to buy a centurion under 60k. Fairly new at buying a boat. Boat will be mainly used for surfing but I have 3 girls that will only tube. Is there a particular year that is better than others? I have 4 kids so not interested in a 22 ft boat. I saw a 2013 and 2014 SV233 that looked interesting but not sure how many changed were made between the years. 

Cdifranco    463

They are the basically same boat.

Troy    234

Not sure of any changes those years. 

InfinitySurf    302

2014 is when Ramfill and CATS came out, so 2014 SV233/244 can come with....and without those 2 options. Hulls are the same tho.

In 2015 is when they came out with QuickSurf.... but those surf tabs on 2015/2016 models are not too great due to design. You can add InfinityWave surf tabs to any of those models after the fact tho (that is what I did on my 2014 SV244), surf wave is awesome!

doug743    53

nows the time to buy, you can make a great deal, look at a 2015 if you can. I have a FS44 and love it,  usually i get a new boat every 3 years, (don't know why,lol)  i am keeping this one. its really a perfect boat for everything. i don't like the surf tabs, but barley list my boat, so its not a big deal on the newer boats.