Worxman    3

Just pulled the trigger on a 2018 Supreme S226, but it does not have a bimini. Is there anything out there better than the factory bimini I should look at?

I have a Sewlong on mine and it is great.  I bought it with it, but they are pricey.  A lot nicer and bigger than a stock one.  And now I believe you can get one with the surfboard pockets.  I bent the mounts when I forgot to put it down before I drove home one time and they replaced them at their cost for me.  Great customer service.

Worxman    3

I emailed them and they said they did not have a pattern for my boat and couldn't help me. I have the Pro S5 v2 tower according to the build sheet. Do you have the same tower? I would gladly spend the extra $$$ for the Sewlong.

Worxman    3

Same as mine...do you have any info from when you ordered it that I can use to call them with? Maybe just your name and when you ordered it?

Thanks for your help!

Worxman    3

Nevermind. I called them again and talked with another guy there and he found it. He said it is kind of difficult to install, but we build machines for a living so I think we can handle it. Thanks again for your help.

• Like 2

viking    491
On 11/21/2019 at 3:01 PM, Worxman said:

Nevermind. I called them again and talked with another guy there and he found it. He said it is kind of difficult to install, but we build machines for a living so I think we can handle it. Thanks again for your help.

Worxman - did you end up purchasing the SewLong bimini?   If you did and don't mine would you pm me the price and what you think of it after getting some use?  My OEM has a rip on a seam and considering doing something other than the factory bimini.

Thanks