Sign in to follow this  
kiteman71

2014 enzo sv233 with Go Surf Assist

kiteman71    0

Hello to everyone.  I'm the proud owner of a 2014 enzo sv233 w ramfill and cats.  I just picked it up and have not taken it out on the water yet as its now November.  I live in central CA.  Does anyone have any first hand experience with Go Surf Assist (GSA) on their boat.  I would like to hear some feedback on the pros and cons of having these surf tabs and how the wave is now vs prior to GSA and listing the boat.  I like the idea of being able to easily swap between regular and goofy.  The price is 4k which is alot but if it makes a big difference and is really user friendly then sounds good to me.  From what i understand you evenly weight the boat then use the tabs to make right and left waves.  Im sure im asking questions that others have already asked so i do apologize for that.  im a noob to this site.  I previously had a Tige direct drive so as u can imagine im extremely excited about my sv233

Packrat    13

I would recommend you take a look at infinity surf tabs also.

Packrat    13

The best 50lb weight bags in my opinion are wakeballast. You will need some of those too.

Jlagos    23

Infinitysurf has an excellent review on the infinity wave surf tabs.

• Like 1

Cdifranco    463

I go back and forth on this every year.  For 4K I think I’d still end up listing the boat as the listed wave is straight up money. Install an additional pump and isolate your PNP bags on different pumps. Cut your fill and drain time in half. Put the other 3200$ towards 4-5 boards! 

bomoseen avy    45

hey Kiteman! Welcome to site and congrats on boat! This site is a wealth of info as is the Centurion group on Facebook. Spend some time searching on Enzo topics, you won't be disappointed.

I put a GSA system on my '13 SV230 (same hull as SV233) two years ago. Super happy with results, but self install was not without a learning curve. Got the unit during Black Friday sale so knocked it down a bit from the $4K

Unit seems to be excellent quality. Knock on wood holding up very well as we average around 100hrs/season. We listed immediately after getting boat, then I switched to even weighting and Swell suck gate with what I felt was equal/better quality wave. (Some prefer the listed wave on these boats.) No real change in size with gate but super clean and excellent push far back on both reg and goofy waves. Listed I found the goofy wave a bit more temperamental to maintain. It was then that I decided to commit to unit. Synergytogo's experience with the system on his SV233 documented on this site helped sway my decision as did speaking with Ryan at GSA.

My wave is fantastic on both sides with unit. Goofy is a monster. I don't think there is any comparison to listed. This is pushbutton, takes three seconds to flip sides, and I think adds tremendous value to the boat. Absolutely no spray from my FAE on goofy wave which was a problem with listed setup. System loves lots of weight as far back in boat as possible, so I have 320# lead in each rear locker. I also propped up. I have quick fill not ramfill and I do not have CATS. I actually run without the quickfills (500# each side) for beginners so they are not intimidated by the wave. I do list slightly to surf side if prolonged session on one side.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. I don't have experience with InfinityWave tabs but InfinitySurf's write up is excellent.

• Like 1