bomoseen avy    45

Any tips for winterizing quick fill tanks on 2013 Enzo SV230? Planning on lubricating doors and storing in upright position. Indoor storage thru winter so only a few days left outside with temps likely high 30's-40's. Thanks

InfinitySurf    302

Tanks are glassed into the boat...definitely not metal, think they are plastic? You don't need to winterize, just lube gates and cycle them a few times and then leave them in open position after making sure you tilted bow up to drain any residual water.

bomoseen avy    45

Thanks Infinity!!

Gonna do my carbon fibers this winter according to your instructions. You still happy with the results?

InfinitySurf    302
17 hours ago, bomoseen avy said:

Thanks Infinity!!

Gonna do my carbon fibers this winter according to your instructions. You still happy with the results?

They still look brand new....since doing the wetsand and other work on the CF vents, UV no longer fades them after a day on the water. My guess is that this will last another full summer and then it will be time to refinish them again tho it shouldnt be as extensive since mine where in pretty bad shape last time around.

The clear coating was the key to making the carbon fiber pop and protect it from fading. Just make sure to do multiple light coats of the clear coat and let it cure a good 48hrs before you  handle them, even after 24hrs if I handled them I was leaving fingerprints in the clear coat....tho I may have been putting the clear coats on a little too thick. Feel free to contact me if any questions once you get started on this