Sign in to follow this  
jthops

Avalanche Cover Dilemma

jthops    0

I recently picked up an 03 avalanche c4. I'm loving it so far, but I need a new cover. I'm interested in a Westland Sunbrella cover.

The problem: it was manufactured out east and has the nontraditional extreme swoop tower (as opposed to the proflight tower). I confirmed that the extreme tower is original to the build sheet. Apparently the 05 avalanche came with the extreme swoop tower. 

So, my question: can I just order a cover for the 05 avy with the extreme swoop tower? The hulls are the same, correct? Is it fair to assume the tower was mounted in the same place?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help. Love the forum!

acpilot    1

jthops

I just had my boat measured up for a new cover by Cory at Evolution Covers. If he has the pattern for the boat he can make the cover by giving him the measurements for the tower legs.  He has a form on his website that describes the measurements he needs. When I was there in early Sept. he had just done a 2006  Elite V and had a C4 coming in to be patterned. Send him an email you may get lucky and he has the correct pattern. Great guy and his covers are 2nd to none, hence you may not get it until Spring.

Worth a look and an email

www.evolutioncovers.com

mikeyr114    1

I just received my cover from cory. I have a 10 avy c4...cover fits perfect and looks great. All rain runs off. I can send you pics if you want. Wait was long but worth it if you have time. 

WakeDoc    471

Cory makes some of the best covers in the business.

Bradley    1

I just sent the email to Cory about my ‘10 Avy. How much was your cover and how long did it take to receive? I would also like to see your pictures.  

Edited by Bradley

mikeyr114    1

It did take a while..almost 8 months from date ordered, however well worth it if you can wait. Send me your email and i can send pics. 

Bradley    1

My email is bradmebert@yahoo.com. Cory said he didn’t have a pattern for the ‘10 centurion avalanche and suggested a couple different places to have it done. I would still like to see the photos of yours.