Duneit    0

Hello all. I am looking to purchase an RI257 this winter. I am planning on buying used to save a few bucks. I will be boating on Lake Tahoe above 6000 feet. Is there anything I should want or avoid? Should I make sure it has CATS? Thank you for any advice!!!

h20king    794

Yes cats is a must . Ho 450 engine  or H6 with high altitude prop is also a must for Tahoe.  I have a loaded Fi25 that will hit the market in two weeks if you are interested. Full wetsounds stereo with Rgb LEDs shadowcaster underwater lights, ceramic coated inside and out, tint ect, trailer is loaded as well 

Duneit    0
1 hour ago, h20king said:

Yes cats is a must . Ho 450 engine  or H6 with high altitude prop is also a must for Tahoe.  I have a loaded Fi25 that will hit the market in two weeks if you are interested. Full wetsounds stereo with Rgb LEDs shadowcaster underwater lights, ceramic coated inside and out, tint ect, trailer is loaded as well 

Thank you for the reply.  I would have to take a second look at the fi. I really like the Ri. What are the major differences? Our local salesperson doesn't really know these boats. At least not the salesperson I'm working with. 

h20king    794

You can PM me on fb Harold Hemming  the magor difference is in the exterior style wake performance is so close you could not tell the difference.